Encounter: Sara Rose

• Dlh
  • 08-17-2018, 10:46 AM
I asked the moderator to remove review when I read it the next day. He has my permission to verify if he wants to.he said"I wrote it I own it"
I'm on sumsum send all list. He usually picks good one's.
Mya,gia, Mia, Katrina, Jordan ,Carly, etc. All are pricey. Originally Posted by Inkjet
Hhhmmm

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

RTM the post in question please, thanks! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Confused? So if we PM with sumsum about who is decent, and his review has been posted or we ask him if one of our "regulars" are available, or we have no problem saying we are in contact with sumsum, That would be sharing private imformation?
Would that be a invasion of privacy, even if we have permission to do so or we are relaying our own PM with a member?
Not being smart, just want to do what's allowed.
I mean its not like we/I are copy/paste a private message without permission. Which I am sure none of us that contact sumsum would ever do.
Confused? So if we PM with sumsum about who is decent, and his review has been posted or we ask him if one of our "regulars" are available, or we have no problem saying we are in contact with sumsum, That would be sharing private imformation?
Would that be a invasion of privacy, even if we have permission to do so or we are relaying our own PM with a member?
Not being smart, just want to do what's allowed.
I mean its not like we/I are copy/paste a private message without permission. Which I am sure none of us that contact sumsum would ever do. Originally Posted by Dead-Dude
PMing guys for HoFo is completely legitimate.
Thank you.
I saw her this morning. Another great time. She's available all day for those mongers who might be interested.