Numbers......

What a ride down memory lane! 15 and four of those are absolute go getters, Adaline, Amazing Amy Leigh, Cassie and Crystalclassylady!!!
Seven
Only 1. I've been on a certain campus for a while.
Of the 53 listed right now, 2 working on #3.
8 of the 53 listed now
Seven for me.
Oh what a wonderful topic lol. I personally have played with 8 of the gorgeous ladies listed for Alabama. 3 others are definitely on my bucket list though lmao.
6 that have current showcases, but I'm working on #7! (and 8, and 9....)

That's actually more than I thought it would be, since I do most of my activities in Pensacola or Biloxi.
You gotta love that Cassie107!!!! Thanks for contributing babe!! Your one of the great ones!!!
You gotta love that Cassie107!!!! Thanks for contributing babe!! Your one of the great ones!!! Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy
Awe thank you babe. That means alot coming from the infamous Paddy Daddy!! Everyone loves you.
Sadly, currently standing at 1.
Sadly, currently standing at 1. Originally Posted by Dark Paths
Oh no babe we need to get that number up!! You know I'll give a reference for you anytime!!
Zero...
Oh no babe we need to get that number up!! You know I'll give a reference for you anytime!! Originally Posted by Cassie107
LOL. I know dear. And that is appreciated. But opportunities are limited in my neck of the woods. I need to take a trip to Atlanta and just wild out for a night.
Dark paths, keep your eyes out sweetie!