Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong

Jim you are a patriot? Don't make me barf- when did you serve in this country? When did you shed some blood for this country? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
He's a Patriots fan he watches football on Sundays
He's a Patriots fan he watches football on Sundays Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And Lubed is a faggot Cocksucker like you.:roflmao :
Depends on the situation but for the most part I don't believe in calling cops at all. I believe in personal revenge street style.

^ that was a joke by the way for the record ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, we know it was a joke.

Progressives believe in shitting their pants "street style" when violence flares up.
@Bimbo - dick on the brain taking has consumed your life. I'm sure your Pops would be proud of his reach around son.
Yeah, we know it was a joke.

Progressives believe in shitting their pants "street style" when violence flares up. Originally Posted by Revenant

yes we do and I'm the scariest of them all ;-)
yes we do and I'm the scariest of them all ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, I guess the smell would repel attackers.
@ Revenent - ^ that too. ;-)
^ why

^ I'm extremely proud.

^ where did you go to college and what was your GPA? (feel free to PM me.) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah I know you went to a major university and clinched a 4.0 avg in Liberal Arts, lol. You're still looking for a job aren't ya. Oh and I am sure you're proud of your militant fucking ways that helps divide this country.

Jim
Yeah I know you went to a major university and clinched a 4.0 avg in Liberal Arts, lol. You're still looking for a job aren't ya.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Yawn

nice pivot btw
Jim you are a patriot? Don't make me barf- when did you serve in this country? When did you shed some blood for this country? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Much more than you. Serving in the Military doesn't make anyone a patriot. Besides you were 13,000 miles from home fighting for some corporate interests. That has nothing to do with the Freedoms and Liberties of this country, and now look at yourself , fat, bitter and stupid.

Jim
Yawn

nice pivot btw Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Attachment 583590
Much more than you. Serving in the Military doesn't make anyone a patriot. Besides you were 13,000 miles from home fighting for some corporate interests. That has nothing to do with the Freedoms and Liberties of this country, and now look at yourself , fat, bitter and stupid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

You're not a fucking Patriot your a goddam Nationalist ok. A goddam brain washed Nationalist. Just like all those fucking people in North Korea you're a brain washed Tea Party Nationalist pining for the 1950's Well guess what Jim? Time only moves forward we're not taking this fucking country back to white's only pies. OK?
@Bimbo - dick on the brain taking has consumed your life. I'm sure your Pops would be proud of his reach around son. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're melting down sap sucker. You'll be gone soon.
You're not a fucking Patriot your a goddam Nationalist ok. A goddam brain washed Nationalist. Just like all those fucking people in North Korea you're a brain washed Tea Party Nationalist pining for the 1950's Well guess what Jim? Time only moves forward we're not taking this fucking country back to white's only pies. OK? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh is that what's bothering you, white people? Well we aren't going to hand this country over to blacks if that's what you're looking for. Keep voting for Progressive Liberals. They are only looking for your vote when they are through with you they are going to set you down on the curb and forget about you. The GOP is a failing party because they tote traditional conservative values which in the long run benefit the country as a whole, but America has rejected that because of Liberals giving people especially minorities false hopes. Blacks keep voting Democratic thinking something miraculous will change when it doesn't, they want to blame White America. It's not just white America, it's the 240 million white and black idiots who keep voting Democratic. Black and White Liberals should blame themselves you're the majority in this country and America looks more and more like a third world country because of you degenerates.

Jim