Providers - what makes you have a real orgasm in a session?

Really? This question has to be asked? Perhaps you need to listen to the song, Private Dancer by Tina Turner.
"Keep your mind on the money keeping your eyes on the wall."

It's about the money and what she needs to do to get that money!!
Some of these gals could win a grammy for their acting!! Originally Posted by TreeBark
Now that would be a helluva feat.. seeing that a Grammy has never been given out for acting !
Now that would be a helluva feat.. seeing that a Grammy has never been given out for acting ! Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Lol. Good call.
(One could argue, with all the bullshit pop music and lip syncing dance shows that people call concerts,that it has been a long time since a Grammy was given out for actual music, either. I digress.)
Sooooo many ladies on this board that have yet to offer their 2 cents on session orgasms.
Good oral or various k9 positions (take your pick http://www.sexinfo101.com/rearentrypositions.shtml) get me there multiple times over especially when they listen to my verbal instructions. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
That's a fun website!! Originally Posted by Tango60
Oh yeah....virtually endless options (those are just the "rear entry" type positions) .

And heh...good choices in super-woman and prison guard!
My wand vibrators. Sometimes fingering. Hard, fast fucking. Also it won't make me cum but my top erogenous zones are my ears and toes and I do love to have them played with.

It's ludicrous to think that just because a girl has sex for money, that she doesn't derive any pleasure from it. The majority of my appointments are blowjobs with no reciprocation so, of course, I'm not cumming everytime, but it does happen.
My wand vibrators. Sometimes fingering. Hard, fast fucking. Also it won't make me cum but my top erogenous zones are my ears and toes and I do love to have them played with.

It's ludicrous to think that just because a girl has sex for money, that she doesn't derive any pleasure from it. The majority of my appointments are blowjobs with no reciprocation so, of course, I'm not cumming everytime, but it does happen. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thank you for this feedback, and I agree. Regardless of the career field, sure there are people that hate their work...but there are also those that love their work, and every shade in between.
For me, I love to see a woman cum....its so hot to see her contractions. So if during a session, that means a toy needs to come out and assist, so be it. For me to have a really good time, my partner needs to be having a really good time too. . Hence the reason for starting the thread: If I see a provider who has posted here, I know what helps "get her there" in advance.
Thanks to conversations beginning on this thread, I have now experienced VanessaDDD have a very nice, very real orgasm. This was a week and a half ago or so, and Review is forthcoming. For now, all I can say is that is was fucking nice!
eating my pussy is a must !!! that gets it going...
also , i have an awesome wand, i love being tied up and having forced orgasms, my arms and legs spread wide open so i can only twist and turn while that wand stays in place and i squirt multiple times at once till im shaking all over and cant breathe , i struggle so hard u end up bruised and outta breathe , ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!
eating my pussy is a must !!! that gets it going...
also , i have an awesome wand, i love being tied up and having forced orgasms, my arms and legs spread wide open so i can only twist and turn while that wand stays in place and i squirt multiple times at once till im shaking all over and cant breathe , i struggle so hard u end up bruised and outta breathe , ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
dang your givin me a chubby just reading this
In response to Kira's post (forgot to quote): eating pussy is a must for me, too! Fucking riles me right up
Thanks to conversations beginning on this thread, I have now experienced VanessaDDD have a very nice, very real orgasm. This was a week and a half ago or so, and Review is forthcoming. For now, all I can say is that is was fucking nice! Originally Posted by Snood273
The vibrator works every time!! Haha
In response to Kira's post (forgot to quote): eating pussy is a must for me, too! Fucking riles me right up Originally Posted by Snood273
Same. I always try to please the lady before it is my turn.
Personally I am very hard to make orgasm. It has absolutely nothing fo do with the money, it's more about feeling comfortable with the Person and being able to really enjoy myself. Sometimes I get self conscious that it takes me awhile so I'm able to "o".

But it all depends on the guy and myself. I'm all about clitoral stimulation. Sometimes I'll even help out or get my vibe. I usually can only "o" from DATY Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
I definitely have to have that comfort zone going on too! I have a hard time cumming too but when the comfort is there then the rest falls into place. I love DATY and that is usually what does it but I love it all and once the engine is revving then it's game on.
The truth is women do not orgasm. The moaning and groaning is part of the act to make the fucktard thinck he did something good. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe the women u have been with, but I know the women I have been with orgasm and cum, bc it ends up all over my face.... Oooh yea, its like that :-)!
Maybe the women u have been with, but I know the women I have been with orgasm and cum, bc it ends up all over my face.... Oooh yea, its like that :-)! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I love your comments Kira!!! You are so real and say it how it is! I sure as hell know that I have cum with many of my gentlemen that I see! It is definitely hard for me to cum... But if a man genuinely enjoys DATY and let's me know to relax and enjoy myself then it's much easier. Sometimes I will have a guy come try to shove his cock in my mouth while I'm touching myself or using my vibe.... Personally for me that kills it.

I love to 69 but I prefer to do it to warm up or after I have cum. I usually can't cum from 69ing. I need to really concentrate on me lol... But after the first o, the second is usually easier.. So I can sometimes cum from 69 for my 2nd o

Providers can 100% cum..... And again the money has nothing to do with it. He just needs to know his way around the pussy.... THE CLIT NEEDS TO BE Loved!!!!!
OH! and don't just jam your fingers up there with no lube... Or start rubbing the pussy roughly when it's not wet! Get some lube!

Personally I don't love to get fingered.. What do you other ladies think about fingering? It's never done much for me.