Ranting About My Negative Review From ATX512

No dummy it's her story no time was set! You know as well as everyone else on here they don't give out their address until it is ..... so cut the bullshit.
No one has heard atx11 say it wasn't set.
Keep drinking whore brand Kool-Aid.
  • InU
  • 09-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Is that a "Fucking Old Rebuilt Dodge"?^^^^ Sounds like one
Lust is a sweet doll and she is ....20 looks very nice may i say!
I don't have a boyfriend nor would I ever have a pimp. I'm an independent provider so you can cut that out now. Pretty sure if I did have a man in the room, he would of spoke about it in the review. Please use common sense & logic rather than weak sarcasm. Originally Posted by lustndust

No sarcasm here. So are you saying "YOU" have "NEVER" given the money to someone while the client was in the room?
No & again, I'm an independent provider. Hopefully you know the definition of that since you been on here quite awhile now. I ask my clients to look around the room for their comfort to let them know I have nobody in the room, especially a pimp. Now why on earth would you assume I have a pimp? I'm dying to know.
No & again, I'm an independent provider. Hopefully you know the definition of that since you been on here quite awhile now. I ask my clients to look around the room for their comfort to let them know I have nobody in the room, especially a pimp. Now why on earth would you assume I have a pimp? I'm dying to know. Originally Posted by lustndust
I read it some where.... I'm trying to think where......but I agree with you... why would any lady have a pimp?

OK.
Damn i wanted to see her too.
Take it from SL Marco the number one pimp.

Maybe he was referencing your pimp / manager / boyfriend? Originally Posted by Still Looking
An old saying.

'Keep your mouth shut so everyone will think you are, or open it to remove all doubt'

Lustndust several have suggested just to let it go. But you are not taking the valuable advice.

Sam
Fixing things is always one post away.... lol
interesting, now she wont respond on SL post. must be true
I didn't respond back because I already said I don't have a pimp. Why keep on repeating it? I'm no longer going to deal with the unnecessary drama on here. I'm requesting for this thread to be closed.
FYI: I did let it go. That's why you didn't see me respond to Still Looking last post because I'm not about to argue over the fact I say I don't have a pimp. Still Looking just needs to shut up because I heard that he is one himself.
Still Looking is not the only one to say it.