Best providers for the mentally focused

Since I'm already familiar with some of the ladies you have enjoyed your time with, may I go out on a limb and suggest Spikebaby/Jenna? She is very easy on the eyes but the best part about her (aside from her VERY naughty monkey ) is her personality. She's a hoot and I just know you'd really like her. She is one of my favorite people in or out of the hobby. Just my humble opinion!
Thanks for being so sweet eccienewbie and Dannie. You two are super fun too

Dannie I love your new avatar! So sexy!
Pyramider is a taint magnet ! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

You saw it here first!
Of all the providers I know, indie or otherwise, Cindy of the AMP world comes closest to this -- there's something mysterious but genuine about her which removes the "illusion" from the IOP. Also from the AMP world, Chanel of Pink One AMP is another. Vicky formerly of RR was another. And Chris of Smile and Seven of 7th. Whatever the source, it's a distinguishing factor of the best, for sure, and something to be sought out, nurtured, and strongly encouraged and appreciated.
Agree with Dannie, Kendall and Spike are both good picks. Both are sexy as hell with awesome personalities.
Oh MB......you know you how to make me swoon!
What you seek requires a connection. As such, providing names that provide this for me might very well set you and/or the provider up for disappointment.
Originally Posted by shlub
Shlub is spot on. YMMV is always a factor
Oh MB......you know you how to make me swoon! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
We can start off swooning, then end up spooning.
Only if that leads to "forking"!
I only visit ladies that are tainterrific and taintalizing.
Only if that leads to "forking"! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
We will work our way through all the utensils.
Hmmmmm...a thinking guy! That's awesome! I LOVE sessions where we can have great conversation along the way...whether it is intelligent stuff, political or laughing...it's all good. Well okay, maybe not so much political...

Good luck in your quest good sir!
We will work our way through all the utensils. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Use the spatulas. Spatulas show you care. They are for good loving.
Dare I suggest -- strainers?
Damn now I am sitting here thinking about Kendall in nothing but a apron and me standing there in nothing but a spatula in my hand.