Hooker Church

"You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion."

I'm sorry, but since when do I take orders from you? Are you really threatening a fellow provider because you have misunderstood my intentions of this post?

Are you aware that many providers do not check the infoshare but do check the Co-Ed? This was not at all meant for a soapbox, it was only meant to get more providers involved who probably need some friendly and "safe" contacts.

It's a real shame you are so controlling with something you also call "sacred."

Tsk tsk.
No thank you. From what I understand its women only. Originally Posted by munson
I didn't realize you were a John, only reason you were invited. Glad YOU weren't confused

Sorry
You realize I am falling in live with you right? . Common sense paired with a biting wit...damn.

(You know I am teasing about the love part). Originally Posted by Toyz
Not to mention she has a rockin body and will fuck you senseless.
wow, SMH

I feel bad for the other ladies that wanted something special and private. I wish this thread would get moved to the appropriate forum. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Really? I feel bad for the ladies who want to know where they can find support and safety. I feel bad that so many providers are TERRIFIED of the Johns they provide or speak with on the boards. I feel bad that a provider is being threatened by other providers because she wanted to share one of the few positive things we providers have with...more providers.

SMH is right.
Is this the church on 69Th street, right on the "Y"? Our Lady of Ill Repute? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke

People knowing a Hooker Church exists does nothing to hurt the protection it has. I think it says a lot when providers are so frightened about their sacred meeting being known by a larger audience. And it seems that they are particularly scared of the harassment/bullying that may come from Johns on Public boards once they find out about this HC.

I also think it's a bit dangerous to have a group that's meant to be welcoming and "sacred" be SO private because, well, then you run into people like Ms. Claire threatening specific providers with being an outcast.

We get so much of that already in this society. It's so sad that such a professional and seemingly kind provider like herself would let fear stoop her and the Hooker Church down to such levels.
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 01:17 PM
"You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion."

I'm sorry, but since when do I take orders from you? Are you really threatening a fellow provider because you have misunderstood my intentions of this post?

Are you aware that many providers do not check the infoshare but do check the Co-Ed? This was not at all meant for a soapbox, it was only meant to get more providers involved who probably need some friendly and "safe" contacts.

It's a real shame you are so controlling with something you also call "sacred."

Tsk tsk. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
In a corporate environ this is called a "hostile takeover". Claire what say ye?

Is this "Pussy Mafia the new batch"?

I am honestly eating popcorn at my desk watching this train wreck waiting to happen.
No takeover at all.

Claire just likes to bully and threaten other providers and possibly has some control issues. I'm sure what's going on now is still a misunderstanding since we don't know much about each other personally, and hopefully Claire can come down from her fearful high horse and we can work this HC thang out, but, who knows? That's up to her.

"There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion." -- Claire She Blows
Don't you think if we wanted it out for ALL to see then the invites would have been posted in co-ed...theres a reason we only speak of it in our private forum. this was a PRIVATE thing..wouldnt shock me if your next blog post is all about who was there, where it was at and what was talked about since private doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary
Also, providers, even if I am an outcast from this wonderful Hooker Church, you now know that you can contact Claire if you're looking for a good way to meet other providers and enjoy a Sunday day.

Like I said, I had a really great time and it's great that something like this exists, I hope Claire is more welcoming to y'all than she is to me, because it really is a great little thang to be a part of if you can follow their unwritten rules and fears.
Don't you think if we wanted it out for ALL to see then the invites would have been posted in co-ed...theres a reason we only speak of it in our private forum. this was a PRIVATE thing..wouldnt shock me if your next blog post is all about who was there, where it was at and what was talked about since private doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
What is that reason?

Why is it a "PRIVATE thing?"

And that's a shame that that wouldn't surprise you since I didn't mention any of that here.

Privacy and Secrecy are two different things.
Ooooohhh Toyz, how I would love to be under your desk right now
Ah dew wunder, yes indeedy-dew!
Attached Images File Type: png MjAxMy02MDE4NTc5MDBhOWZmNTIw.png (64.6 KB, 469 views)
What is that reason?

Why is it a "PRIVATE thing?"

And that's a shame that that wouldn't surprise you since I didn't mention any of that here.

Privacy and Secrecy are two different things. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
again it's a private ladies only thing so why in the hell would I post the reasons in co-ed unlike you obviously I have discretion
  • Toyz
  • 09-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Ooooohhh Toyz, how I would love to be under your desk right now Originally Posted by Eryn
Yah well...so much for focusing on this project...I shall now journey into imagination land for a few minutes...

BTW I have kneepads, popcorn & hydration available at my desk...