Provides what are you going to do?

When I retire, I'm going to put some ice on it and let it rest, LOL.
note to self; "become home delivery ice man in Nicole's neighborhood"

Nichole will that be cubes, crushed or block. just for future information to determine how large a freezer I need to buy. lol
When I retire, I'm going to put some ice on it and let it rest, LOL. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
LOL, WAY TOO FUNNY!!!

netman
When I retire, I'm going to put some ice on it and let it rest, LOL. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Nicole, I really laughed when I read that so thanks. Seriously funny!
Rehab never tasted so good.

• italy
  • 07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
I'd be ok with 1 or 2 times a week if my SO is.... it's not like a nicotine addiction for muah!
Why is it that when your a provider, everyone assumes we are all addicted to sex and have to have it 3-5 times a day and if we're not, we whip out the toys! Not sure about anyone else, but my toys come out when there is someone else there, not when Im alone.

Yes..we like sex. So do the hobbyist. Thats why we are here, right?

Think about this...when you settle down with an SO, your "sex" lasts much longer, has more physical and emotional interaction, more foreplay, more buildup to the actual act so you dont need to do it 3-4 times a day. Whereas, in the hobby, you meet, do it, and say your goodbye's in an hour, hour an half.

I guess if you find someone who wants to do it 3-4 times a day, and you do to, then there's no issue. When you settle down with someone who doesnt....you join the hobby.
  • npita
  • 07-08-2010, 08:31 AM
I hate to belabor the obvious, but I don't think having sex because someone pays you is quite the same thing as having sex with an SO. With an SO, you don't have to perform when you would rather be doing something else and you CAN get laid when you really do want to have sex (excluding people who hobby because their SO's don't like sex).

If you're a guy, think of it this way. Would having sex with any woman who showed up with a fee be much like the sex you would dream about? Probably not. Guys would probably have difficulty even faking it if they weren't really turned on, so doing it for pay is not exactly doing it because of a hyperactive desire for sex.
Wow...where's the love and desire here for us older (40 as of today) guys who can perform at a high level?? LOL
Wow...where's the love and desire here for us older (40 as of today) guys who can perform at a high level?? LOL Originally Posted by Steelag70

nevermind, my mistake
I'd do both! I'd take matters into my own hands and try and find a man! Somehow findin' a man isn't too hard to do. It finding a good man that is difficult!
I hate to belabor the obvious, but I don't think having sex because someone pays you is quite the same thing as having sex with an SO. With an SO, you don't have to perform when you would rather be doing something else and you CAN get laid when you really do want to have sex (excluding people who hobby because their SO's don't like sex).

If you're a guy, think of it this way. Would having sex with any woman who showed up with a fee be much like the sex you would dream about? Probably not. Guys would probably have difficulty even faking it if they weren't really turned on, so doing it for pay is not exactly doing it because of a hyperactive desire for sex. Originally Posted by npita
It would be different for sure, but if I was being paid to have sex, I would do whatever the client wants!!
I was with a fella who "cut me off" (long story) for four years, if you can imagine that!?!? Here we were, swingers, going to the club every weekend, everyone else having a fine time and I'm not gettin' any....I never strayed, however, I did manage to wear out a couple of toys...'-) Originally Posted by M A X

Wow, congrats to you Max. That's about 3 years and 6 months longer then i would have stayed. I was married for about 10 years to the female spawn of satan, in ten years I had to stray about 11 times. If I can't get it at home more than once every few months i"ll find it somewhere else.
My SO is a little older than I am, and we average twice a day (except when he is out of town). So, I think I'm good Originally Posted by rn_sweetie
Damn!!

You go, girl!

H
i will never retire my toy lol its the only one that knows what i like every time lmao