Maple?

It's just one of those things you need to accept as part of the hobby. Originally Posted by irongoat
Do we have to? Independents manage just fine with their current pics. I think accurate pics as a standard is a reasonable and attainable goal.

Though it always makes me laugh when reviewers swear that some of the AMP girls are in there 20's, even early 30's. Originally Posted by irongoat
This never gets old. Or when they swear they've seen her passport, but they get the country wrong
Definitely a 2. If we get into .5 anything then we now have an 11-point scale instead of a 6-point. I would probably remove the 5 rating because it won't happen.

So in this case, she's had a boob job since the glamour shot? It's a 2. You get an average idea of what to expect with some serious details missing.

Some examples

When one of the studios hosted Latina Ruby, I can't remember which, that's a 1. Not her, instagram models, but that's the kind of ass she has, that's what brings it from 0 to 1.

Coco's pics that went around get a 3 because even though it's a glamour shoot, she still looks pretty close to that.

Abby, even though I haven't seen her in a long time, I might give those pics a 4 because that looks very close to how I remember her. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
I do like this idea. I almost never trust the pictures on any of the studio websites because I know they're fake. Only problem with Number 1 on your scale is that I don't know if I would trust a lot of guys to make this call, so there would most likely be mixed results.

To the extent the girls would want to, why not have their real pictures on the site (with faces and tattoos blurred, of course)? Abby's pictures on LA's site was a big reason that I decided to see her. A lot of guys said the pictures were her, and then I could also tell they were real (and not over the top glamour shots like most of the pictures on the studio websites).

To the extent the girls would want to, why not have their real pictures on the site (with faces and tattoos blurred, of course)?
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
A lot of these women have families at home and want to keep their families/children from knowing what they are doing overseas. It might surprise you how conservative a lot of these women are. Whereas a lot of Americans consider this to be a progressive cause, many others worldwide consider it a necessary compromise on economic grounds.
Definitely a 2. If we get into .5 anything then we now have an 11-point scale instead of a 6-point. I would probably remove the 5 rating because it won't happen.

So in this case, she's had a boob job since the glamour shot? It's a 2. You get an average idea of what to expect with some serious details missing.

Some examples

When one of the studios hosted Latina Ruby, I can't remember which, that's a 1. Not her, instagram models, but that's the kind of ass she has, that's what brings it from 0 to 1.

Coco's pics that went around get a 3 because even though it's a glamour shoot, she still looks pretty close to that.

Abby, even though I haven't seen her in a long time, I might give those pics a 4 because that looks very close to how I remember her. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
I like it. Maybe get a sticky for the site so we can all reference the same scale.

Some examples

Back to Maple's pictures. Have you seen Maple and if so where would you put the pictures?

Using your scale I'd give them a high "3". She looks shorter to me in person and being a blonde gives her a different appearance. What do you think?
I had a session with her this morning, which makes the fourth time with her, each visit gets better..
Back to Maple's pictures. Have you seen Maple and if so where would you put the pictures?

Using your scale I'd give them a high "3". She looks shorter to me in person and being a blonde gives her a different appearance. What do you think? Originally Posted by SherlockSays
I haven't seen her, so I can't honestly comment.
Go see her and judge for yourself. The pictures are hot however under new management changes things and they maybe heading down the path as AS. I hope not. Time will tell.
Go see her and judge for yourself. The pictures are hot however under new management changes things and they maybe heading down the path as AS. I hope not. Time will tell. Originally Posted by BumbleBee10
I've seen her and those are the same pictures that have always been up. Definitely her but they don't look like her in 2 ways. I actually like her brunette look but she is blonde now. (Kind of wish she'd go back to dark hair.) The pictures also make her look taller.
I've seen her and those are the same pictures that have always been up. Definitely her but they don't look like her in 2 ways. I actually like her brunette look but she is blonde now. (Kind of wish she'd go back to dark hair.) The pictures also make her look taller. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
I think that’s the purpose of the heels. Anyways that’s her. She’s a little fun size blonde.
The OP original question was "Is Maple really that much more attractive than Red? Is seeing her worth sacrificing a little service wise?"

I've seen both and for me there's no question - Red is a phenomenal time. Maple is cute, no double, but the service differential is why I would go with Red. Too bad some asshole mistreated her and now she gone for awhile again.
The OP original question was "Is Maple really that much more attractive than Red? Is seeing her worth sacrificing a little service wise?"

I've seen both and for me there's no question - Red is a phenomenal time. Maple is cute, no double, but the service differential is why I would go with Red. Too bad some asshole mistreated her and now she gone for awhile again. Originally Posted by Meeker_22
According to the website she is back this week.

I've seen both and for me there's no question - Red is a phenomenal time. Maple is cute, no double, but the service differential is why I would go with Red. Too bad some asshole mistreated her and now she gone for awhile again. Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Yes, she needed a break