Clean and Safe

Every guy would prefer BB with CIM or something similar. Where the difference is between guys is common sense and if the ALREADY have an STD. I am completely clean and want stay that way. I know cbj is the safest option yet in my mind, I crave bb/cim.
I always have safe sex

just browse a few showcases..

it all guud
LMFAO LITERALLY @wakeup. Ha i don't take offense to others opinion, they don't affect me either shrugs. nor was it about providers catching anything. lmfao!! shows your character that you don't give a shit if you caught aids, herpes or any std, you'll just go spread the love. roflmao. oh and Negative nah I probably would not leave the business I'll just keep spreading the love as well. why not?? and if I don't ask I won't know and everyone is entitled to their opinion. striking nerves lol I can't with you, this is the funniest shit today Boom!!
@daver29 I can totally understand that. True if you already have it what does it matter but if you are clean then of course I would think you wanted to keep it that way AGREED. My question was not a Big concern but some chose to run with it lol but being I don't have a Penis I have no idea of what goes through the minds of the guy. Some say who cares, some say I got caught up, some say it happened now moving right along, some say hell to the no I will slaughter you if you gave me something, some will break out with a cover up before you do. some will spread b/c nobody told them, I have heard it all. We all have a choice and take risk in life period regardless if it's here or there. Thanks for your input
@jonballs you are hilarious thanks for the laugh
@Tigercat. good reply as well
btw if a provider or client was to catch a disease, I don't see how they should be upset being that's the risk taken. you make it you lay in it point blank period. theres no inbetween. Today is such a lovely day isnt it Lets enjoy!!
After reading this and her reviews Robyn is on the top of my list for my next appointment.
mmmm hhmmm 4'11"/90....yum

Image 2 of 6
Robynn, stay true to yourself, the rest of us do not matter.

(by the way, you are f'n beautiful...)
Thanks @jerkn2u & @Tom Terrific I will do @JonBalls thanks hun.
Robyn there are several categories of providers in the hobby today with acronyms that fit their service levels such as PSE, GFE, FBSM, LT, and STREET WALKER.

But you and quite a few more Lady's are in a new class of provider of which I do not know of an acronym for. You provide a fun time but every thing is covered and there is no DFK for the same price as GFE and a person can feel fairly safe with you for the same price as GFE. I would expect newbies and nervous paranoid husbands would make up the lion share of your customers. So maybe your class should be called SGE...Safe Girl Experience..or PPE...Paranoid Provider Experience.
Paranoid nah not even. I love a good bbj! However based on Robynn's comments she has a little spunk about her I'd like to see in person. Also she takes cleanliness seriously which is a + in my book. Not to mention she's relatively new to the board. I get a sense of pride in being one of the first to review a provider before they get popular.

Good question. When I say I'm clean I mean I'm clean. I figure I can do it all with protection for me & my gentlemen friends.
I figure I can play hard with no worries afterwards.

But you and quite a few more Lady's are in a new class of provider of which I do not know of an acronym for. You provide a fun time but every thing is covered and there is no DFK for the same price as GFE and a person can feel fairly safe with you for the same price as GFE. I would expect newbies and nervous paranoid husbands would make up the lion share of your customers. So maybe your class should be called SGE...Safe Girl Experience..or PPE...Paranoid Provider Experience. Originally Posted by Drtry2

Lol ... well said ... although if I we are going to call me something, I much prefer SGE to PPE