You Can't Please Everyone!

I suggest if you're gonna be catching tricks here, update your pics here, most guys won't go to another website or social media website to hunt for current pics. That's doing too much

Just clicked on your profile pics, love the innocent look while holding those perky breast. Very nice Originally Posted by BLM69
That is some good advice, BLM. Guys be a little lazy, lol.
That is some good advice, BLM. Guys be a little lazy, lol. Originally Posted by B Three

I was gonna respond to this comment... but, too much effort would be required. =/
Lol, That’s a good one, E! You always get my snarky comments...I appreciate your comebacks.
So while this was a good response, the quick yes review from "the new guy" does not help...just saying. I should run a "I just got a NO review" special. At least that would provide some true insight into the previous review.
My God. That guy chimed comment on her review. Then he got shit for NOT writing a review, so he wrote one. Now you’re telling them both it’s a bad thing.

She doesn’t need to give a discount. She’s got a ton of YESs and understands the issues at hand (now that she has the ROS).
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2019, 03:12 PM
Nothing wrong with a discounted review special, they're usually eager to show you a great time right after the bad review. A friend told me this
We can only learn from our mistakes. Maybe the "no" review will make future dates better?

Like BLM, I love her face and body. Nothing better than a nice soft chick to grab hold of on a date.

Not everyone appreciates a thick chick like I do. I don't discriminate, I love all body types, all ages...
It's all about the passion and experience the lady shows during a date.
That is some good advice, BLM. Guys be a little lazy, lol. Originally Posted by B Three

Lazy perhaps...but it is what it is. You are competing against other providers that give you everything you need versus making you dig...which one are you going to pick?

I would say the lazy ones are the ones who can't be bothered to upload a picture
Conner DDD,
Don't know you and probably never will, since I'm not from the area.
Though, I do have to say. Class Act
Doesn't really matter Dalton. B3 actually WORKS this board. She's always around and stays involved. No one bitches that the male mods sometimes get free pussy.
I'm very happy B3 is here.
Doesn't really matter Dalton. B3 actually WORKS this board. She's always around and stays involved. No one bitches that the male mods sometimes get free pussy.
I'm very happy B3 is here. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Not sure what you are talking about. I was referring to other providers not B3.
It’s all good. Didn’t mean to hijack. Just saying that guys like things as easy as possible. So it’s best to make it that way. I was joking and being snarky about guys being lazy.
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2019, 08:11 PM
Guys are lazy when it comes to the hobby, I don't like leaving the site for pics or information when it can be added here. Help us, Help you ladies........
I kinda just wanna see the “harder” tattoo in person lol.
Guys are lazy when it comes to the hobby, I don't like leaving the site for pics or information when it can be added here. Help us, Help you ladies........ Originally Posted by BLM69
So does that make you a lazy fuck or fucking lazy? And once again, your welcome 😁