Happy Birthday Metal Smith!

Happy bday! May it be memorable!
Happy Birthday, Sir!! I am certain that you have/are celebrating your birthday in style. Hope it was all that you wished for!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Paven
  • 04-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Birthdays are fun! Hope you're having a great one!

Birthdays Are YOUR OWN PERSONAL NATIONAL HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Have A Cocktail On ME HANDSOME!!!!!

A belated happy birthday wish. I hope you put your abs to work in the best way today!
Ahh My friends and Lovers... Thank you all for your Birthday wishes. Unfortunatelly I spent 15 hours at my trade yesterday... I will be accepting rain checks?? For the Ladies that are interested in seeing me in my Birthday suit, my new showcase will be up soon. I will have an introductory "special" for those of you who will post a review. he he he..
Thanks all!!!
Happy Belated Birthday Metal!!!!

I am sure you will make up for working so much on your day...

sixx
Happy b day cowboy
  • unagi
  • 04-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Happy belated birthday? Always a pleasure to run into you.
sexy mr metal smith xoxo
Ahh My friends and Lovers... Thank you all for your Birthday wishes. Unfortunatelly I spent 15 hours at my trade yesterday... I will be accepting rain checks?? For the Ladies that are interested in seeing me in my Birthday suit, my new showcase will be up soon. I will have an introductory "special" for those of you who will post a review. he he he..
Thanks all!!! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
ill do a raincheck for you! now lemme see that hot fit bday suit!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!
  • Joan
  • 04-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Happy Belated B-Day M.S.

xoxox
Happy birthday sexy cowboy..Hope you had some fun one way or the other
  • Joan
  • 04-27-2012, 01:05 AM
OMG! Your Showcase was "off the roof" ..Everyone is fighting over you,...like cats and dogs kind of fighting. But, I offer.... coffee! ?