I find the DRAMA threads interesting...

So Soze is trolling around for information to further his pimpitude?
So Soze is trolling around for information to further his pimpitude? Originally Posted by pyramider
Until someone puts the boot on his throat and laughs as he tries to catch that one last breath..
His pitch is worse than a drunk shitty used car salesman...
Unfortunately, most people want to get recognition (me too, of course). Any type of recognition, LOL.

Some, however, as is obvious here, need more "love" than others,
but ultimately they just want you to get banned.

So, I am sitting here in awe, on how many views this "No Drama" threAD has gotten.

It is quite a testament to popularity and it makes me sick.
Yet I have to congratulate on the success and vindication.

In the future it might be best to "NOT EVEN IGNORE" and I will do my best at it, but I am weak and need y'alls help !!!
Who gives a fuck in all reality?

Get a fucking life and none of this BS would matter.

Back to the real world,

sixx

Back to the real world,

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Exactly, without attention an attention whore has no purpose.
  • kSoze
  • 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Exactly, without attention an attention whore has no purpose. Originally Posted by homer13
Could NOT agree with you more...
Both you n*****SHUT THE FUCK UP!

(staff edit; racist remarks have no place here; ztonk) Originally Posted by JohnConner799

Totally out of line and rude!! No body should be talked to like that regaurdless of the thread!!

Back to the real world,

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
OK Sixxbacholutely we get it RW good , hooker board bad ! Question is if RW is so happening , WTF are you coming back here for ? Why not just do the retirement you've been claiming you were doing for months ? IJS....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Totally out of line and rude!! No body should be talked to like that regaurdless of the thread!! Originally Posted by sxyveronica

Sup Baby, you miss this.
OK Sixxbacholutely we get it RW good , hooker board bad ! Question is if RW is so happening , WTF are you coming back here for ? Why not just do the retirement you've been claiming you were doing for months ? IJS....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by rockerrick

BAM
Sup Baby, you miss this. Originally Posted by homer13

Ask RR Ive been asking about you!!

He has been holding it down for you every way possible
#TeamBangBros
OK Sixxbacholutely we get it RW good , hooker board bad ! Question is if RW is so happening , WTF are you coming back here for ? Why not just do the retirement you've been claiming you were doing for months ? IJS....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by rockerrick
Hmmmmmmmmm

Well, it doesn't take long to make a comment to a thread. The RW is so happening, my post count and involvement in the hobby for the last few months backs that up. I am not knocking anyone that is still caught up in this world. I am sure if the RW kicks me in the ass like it did four years ago again, I will be back in black. I was pissing off people long before you came on the scene. It's not a knock but pointing out that sixxbach was rarely posting prior to my separation. After that, well my post count and involvement exploded. I am quite thankful that I don't have the need to participate like before. I do keep in touch with some hobbyists and am real world friends with a few, hobbyists and providers

I only commented because this ksoze is quite fucking annoying.

Carry on,

sixx
You know I'm only messing with you WE miss you!