Would you marry a sex worker

I could never do it.
I feel like she would always be comparing sex with me to all the great sex that she had with the multitude of other guys.
I am pretty insecure about my sexual abilities.
Can you imagine if that happened. Asking her how her week went would go something like this:

"Well, it was just another one of flat backing to save up for my Gucci purses, building my 200 pair of shoes collection and my boob/ass job. I did encounter three of the most ugliest guys I've ever seen, but I also had two guys who had such large dicks that I felt as if I had a corn cob stuck up my ass afterwards after the session was over. There was also a few guys who had such small dicks when hard that I had to do everything I could to keep from laughing. By the way, how is the complexion on my face since I have been doing this line of work and I finally took the plunge this week and swallowed multiple loads of guys this week? No sex for a bit sweetie because I am just burned out and need a break. How was your week, honey?".

Then you reply, "I figured you would have had enough dick for a little bit, so I had to call on some other call girls (your competition), one was a complete spinner who rocked my world and has a tighter pussy, but remember, I will still come home to you sweetheart. On the drama boards, I did have some run-ins with a couple of jaded hookers who obviously have nothing better to do since rarely they are actually in a session, try to explain to me what my expectations should be for my donation, aka, tell me how the cow eats the cabbage and how they are doing me a favor by taking my money. I am so glad you believe in customer service!". Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
OMG... I was enjoying a dinner at Season 52 and just had a sip of wine when I read your response. I spit out my wine all across the table.

Thanks for the chuckle and you should of seen the face of the wait staff when I spit it out.

You sir, got me a free bottle of wine tonight!
Gymrat2017 has the right answer. I dated a couple working girls after they retired and the issues Gymrat2017 brought up were still present. Just have fun, get your nut, and leave.
Would not suggest marriage, however as we grow older living nearby in some sort of close relationship has been discussed with my ATF.
I need a suggestion on how to find a good sex worker to marry. She can continue to work and bring home some $$. I have my own job as well.
the question would be:
woud a SW marry a client?"

my answer would be NO
the question would be:
woud a SW marry a client?"

my answer would be NO Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay

it appears that is not the question.
Would probably have to move to Marfa, Texas. Then 50/50 move back to civilization and start again.
Melania was a sex worker? Originally Posted by Vulva
Ya she is the biggest whore of them all.
Can you imagine if that happened. Asking her how her week went would go something like this:

"Well, it was just another one of flat backing to save up for my Gucci purses, building my 200 pair of shoes collection and my boob/ass job. I did encounter three of the most ugliest guys I've ever seen, but I also had two guys who had such large dicks that I felt as if I had a corn cob stuck up my ass afterwards after the session was over. There was also a few guys who had such small dicks when hard that I had to do everything I could to keep from laughing. By the way, how is the complexion on my face since I have been doing this line of work and I finally took the plunge this week and swallowed multiple loads of guys this week? No sex for a bit sweetie because I am just burned out and need a break. How was your week, honey?".

Then you reply, "I figured you would have had enough dick for a little bit, so I had to call on some other call girls (your competition), one was a complete spinner who rocked my world and has a tighter pussy, but remember, I will still come home to you sweetheart. On the drama boards, I did have some run-ins with a couple of jaded hookers who obviously have nothing better to do since rarely they are actually in a session, try to explain to me what my expectations should be for my donation, aka, tell me how the cow eats the cabbage and how they are doing me a favor by taking my money. I am so glad you believe in customer service!". Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Hahaha
If she were retired from the business, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. If I were thinking of marrying her and she told me she used to have sex for pay, I'd want to know the details and be sure there wasn't some bitch ass pimp that was going to cause me problems and get me thrown in jail or prison for canceling his contract.
as long as there was no drama, no ex-bf or ex-hb drama, no kid-drama (grown or little), no drugs (clean for years, maybe).

ex #2 "danced". Didn't end well.

Now - I could do a relationship with someone (with no drama) that was going to retire and we just hung out permanently.

Marriage adds too much liability.
The great Errol Flynn was spot on: we pay them to leave
Hell NO! That defeats the purpose of doing this in the first place!!!
Being a sex worker would not be a deal breaker for me. Some fantastic people are sex workers.