For Cassie Love: because every day is Batman Day for her

Here is some Batman stuff I thought you might like Cassie. Well it is Batman. So I am pretty confident ghat you will 😉
Any costume ideas?
You will look sexy in anything.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2035.jpg (14.0 KB, 44 views) File Type: jpeg received_448277618672370.jpeg (31.2 KB, 44 views) File Type: jpeg received_444027902430675.jpeg (44.5 KB, 44 views) File Type: jpeg received_441304939369638.jpeg (4.4 KB, 43 views)
Holy batshit Batman, Cassie Love as Cat Woman or Poison Ivy?��
That could be sexy... Would love to see pics of whatever you end up doing! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Well of course! I admit I am that girl who loves the camera.
#But1stLemmeTakeASelfie
Here is some Batman stuff I thought you might like Cassie. Well it is Batman. So I am pretty confident ghat you will 😉
Any costume ideas?
You will look sexy in anything. Originally Posted by wickedillusion
Yep. I would LOVE to have that coddee table and fan.
And i NEED to find that shirt!!!!
Holy batshit Batman, Cassie Love as Cat Woman or Poison Ivy?�� Originally Posted by Littleroc
Ooo Poison Ivy would be Hot!!
I am a sucker for Harley Quinn..
But Littleroc.. You may have just changed the game up!!
Figured you might like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4irjwnHqaHI Originally Posted by JdeHog
This exchange from that clip:

Batman: You say you answer to some sort of authority. They only want me dead because I'm an embarrassment. Because I do what they can't. What kind of authority is that?
Superman: It doesn't matter. It's their world, and they won't stand for you anymore. If it isn't me, it'll just be someone else.
Batman: Really? Who do they send after you?
reminds me of this passage from the TV Tropes (http://tvtropes.org/) website (the examples from the article "Hollywood Atheist"):

Batman is portrayed as an atheist by some authors, presumably as a side effect of having his parents killed and spending the last 10 to 15 years looking at the slimy underside of society. This being Batman, if he did believe in a God he probably has a plan to take Him out, and could execute it, given enough prep time.
Because what is more Batman that being crazy prepared enough to take on God Almighty himself, and win?

Cheers,

bcg (a Deadpool guy myself, but I'll acknowledge that 'pool couldn't take on God and win... though Deadpool is certainly crazy enough to try)