up late night

Super Head you can save a lot of space by hitting the Multi-Quote and replying to each person within one post.
lol thanks i learn something new everyday
Super Head you can save a lot of space by hitting the Multi-Quote and replying to each person within one post. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I spent the evening masturbating to my collection of penis photos sent in by my clients. Thanks guys!
I'm thincking you can drag this threAD out for a week if you respond to each one separately
lol my batteries been dead Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Mines rechargeable lol , and I won't need it tonite Ive been satisfied , of course I will wake up in the middle of the night ready for more..Ijs
Maybe i should upgrade

Mines rechargeable lol , and I won't need it tonite Ive been satisfied , of course I will wake up in the middle of the night ready for more..Ijs Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
next time call me i will be able to help satisfy you
I spent the evening masturbating to my collection of penis photos sent in by my clients. Thanks guys! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Hahaha too bad when i click multi quote nothing happens
I'm thincking you can drag this threAD out for a week if you respond to each one separately Originally Posted by dearhunter
next time call me i will be able to help satisfy you Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Are you implying that they won't?!!!

I was just kidding. If anyone ever sent me a picture of their penis without me asking I would stick it up on craigslist in casual encounters in two seconds.
lol straight blast mode lol
I'm thincking you can drag this threAD out for a week if you respond to each one separately Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you implying that they won't?!!!

I was just kidding. If anyone ever sent me a picture of their penis without me asking I would stick it up on craigslist in casual encounters in two seconds. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Good job on the multi-quote, baby genius!!!! ;D
Hahaha i will soon learn how to work it sorry mojo
which cat?lol Originally Posted by Super Head 713
A kitten I just got hehehe.
She is a hot woman Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Thank you babe
Yw

Thank you babe Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
::