Raceplay

I think you should start your own thread and maybe admin can link the replies to it.
Another short read . . .
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Did that once too. Not planned, more of an accident but we went with it & had a SHITTY time Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Laughed hard reading this.
Another short read . . . Originally Posted by biomed1

I want to acknowledge the warning I received for mentioning the scat lifestyle. It won't happen again. I promise. Hopefully the above posters will also be warned that making jokes towards my scat fellowship is insulting.
Not in a million years....
I have never done it either. But years back I talked to a couple of girls that were into it on fetlife. I understand very well we can't help what turns us on, so mo shame here. I also understand since the very taboo nature of it could make it very intense. The acts of doing very shameful thinks in the context of sex can be powerful.
It's no secret AA ladies are pretty much among my favorites looks wise. It came fairly apparent in my conversations with the two I talked to this was going to be rather forced on my part. I would have been willing to try it. Honestly it would just to experience them sexually and for their pleasure. There are also AA domme who like to do race play themselves. Again, I would try it. I dont mind degradation a bit. Would be fun if they liked to spit on their object. But again, nit being a sub at all, I think these scenes would fall a bit flat too. I prefer degradation to be more sexual in nature, like how big of a slut someone is, how many people they have fucked, how low their standards are etc.
Even the AA girl I had as a play partner for a while, she only played with white guys and she would flat out tell you the only thing off limits were underage, she never mentioned race play. And I never thought of it either.
Tired to with an Asian girl but honestly couldn't get into it, maybe because I was a bit worried of going over an unwritten line
I am AA. I know many women that are into this. I am down for it as long as it stays in the bedroom.
They can wear MAGA bras and panties, but that's about as far as I want to go with racial shit.