This Guy...

Maybe he wanted to make it mist?
What a fucking cheapskate
If you compare notes such as physical description through info share I bet you girls will probably realize it's one of the guys constantly in alerts.
Shall we arrange ... an accident?
You have some history....

Perhaps he was merely offering what he perceived was the value of an interaction with you?

Some ladies are getting no business so eight bucks is ahead of them.
You have some history....

Perhaps he was merely offering what he perceived was the value of an interaction with you?

Some ladies are getting no business so eight bucks is ahead of them. Originally Posted by Whispers
Her "history" shows "Yes" reviews.
Her showcase is very clear(including pics) about everything a person would need to know wanting to see her.
Other than a dipsey doodle swipe at her,what is your point?
He is a piece of shit. Ban his sorry ass.
He is a piece of shit. Ban his sorry ass. Originally Posted by 56022256
For what? He violated no rules of this board.
Whispers, you really should find something better to do with your time than try to bait certain providers. You're not cute, or funny. We just see you as immature, sad, and pathetic. At your age, one shouldn't have to say grow up, but seriously, it's long past time. And honey? In order for you to insult me, I'd have to value your opinion first. When you are perfect, only then do you have a right to judge anyone. From what I've heard and seen, the only way you get any is to pay for it, lol.
What kind of screening was done prior to meeting? Originally Posted by *Shannon Shane*
NONE!!! phone rings = screened and hope for the best.
Whispers, you really should find something better to do with your time than try to bait certain providers. You're not cute, or funny. We just see you as immature, sad, and pathetic. At your age, one shouldn't have to say grow up, but seriously, it's long past time. And honey? In order for you to insult me, I'd have to value your opinion first. When you are perfect, only then do you have a right to judge anyone. From what I've heard and seen, the only way you get any is to pay for it, lol. Originally Posted by Lioness
The opinion of one of the most desperate whores scrambling make a buck we've ever seen posting here.....

your entitled to it of course....

No one here needs to insult you .... you disgrace yourself pretty regularly on your own...
Whispers has me chuckling... Poor old man who thinks he opinion about anything counts. Sorry, love.. You really do need to grow up and deal with that woman hating crap.

The lovely Lioness is not desperate, stupid or naive.. and she can run circles around you, intelligently speaking.

Lioness, sorry that you had to deal with an idiot. Those men seem to think that any kind of money will get them what they want. I'm glad that you showed him the door, but very sorry he wasted your time.
No worries. Both him and Twitty (as I shall address her going forward because she is a twit) are on my ignore list. So they may both cry as lously as they like. I don't care. I won't see it. Let the butt hurt flow!
The opinion of one of the most desperate whores scrambling make a buck we've ever seen posting here.....

your entitled to it of course....

No one here needs to insult you .... you disgrace yourself pretty regularly on your own... Originally Posted by Whispers
Just to get this straight..... this is about YOU? right Whispers? "desperate", "no one needs to insult you, you disgrace yourself (constantly) on your own".
Sounds more like a self diagnoses than the insult you obviously meant it to be. Sad has been.. You were better staying in your cave, getting ready for another Xmas "fund raising"..
What's sad is that any provider is still willing to see him seeing how he disrespects us. Some need the money badly enough I guess to take anything that comes along, lol.
What's sad is that any provider is still willing to see him seeing how he disrespects us. Some need the money badly enough I guess to take anything that comes along, lol. Originally Posted by Lioness
what makes you think any of them ARE seeing him.. ? Someone that only comes on the board to insult, degrade and spout venom, just to make themselves feel "not so bad" , doesn't necessarily get a date here.