THIS IS QUITE THE EMBLISHMENT!!!

I tried to post this on facebook, but the images won't show. ideas? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Go to Facebook. Type in these search words "anderson cooper hurricane florence" Those images should show up and then all you have to do is "share" the image to your page.
ook thanx!
How many of you are old enough to remember the "grand daddy" of overhyped storm coverage?

It was none other than Dan Rather. As a young reporter during Hurricane Carla in the early '60's, it is alledged that he tied himself to a tree so he could give on the site coverage of Hurricane Carla as she blew into the Texas coast.

I'm not sure that happened.

But Carla made his career, and I guess the stunt, whether it happened or not, is the inspiration for all of the idiots that followed.
How many of you are old enough to remember the "grand daddy" of overhyped storm coverage?

It was none other than Dan Rather. As a young reporter during Hurricane Carla in the early '60's, it is alledged that he tied himself to a tree so he could give on the site coverage of Hurricane Carla as she blew into the Texas coast.

But Carla made his career, and I guess the stunt, whether it happened or not, is the inspiration for all of the idiots that followed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ole Dastardly Dan later " tied " himself to forged paper work trying to smear George Bush and Bush's military service. That didn't work out so well, even if the LYING LIBERALS in the media still love him and occasionally have him as a guest on their shows.
It absolutely happened, Jackie. I was in Houston at the time and remember Rather’s reports on local news until we lost power.

But Carla made his career, and I guess the stunt, whether it happened or not, is the inspiration for all of the idiots that followed. Originally Posted by Jackie S

here's the hurricane carla coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9njTWaSFI
looks like carla video of Rather standing in wind no longer exists.

there are other later videos of him in hurricane winds. saw one of those.
I’m shocked there are no photos of sharks in the streets.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The sharks are in the senate circling there pray...but they ain't got no teeth!!
The sharks are in the senate circling there pray...but they ain't got no teeth!! Originally Posted by bb1961

the senate sharks may not have teeth, but they know how to puff up & bluster!!!
I’m looking for the emblishment (sic) in any of these stories.

But I’ll agree that the Florence story was swallowed up the the “liberal weather channel” and over-covered, just like they with every hurricane.

Honestly, the other networks went for it too. You know who didn’t go for it? TWITLER. He was hard at work, Tweet-fighting and lying about Puerto Rico.
I’m looking for the emblishment (sic) in any of these stories.

But I’ll agree that the Florence story was swallowed up the the “liberal weather channel” and over-covered, just like they with every hurricane.

Honestly, the other networks went for it too. You know who didn’t go for it? TWITLER. He was hard at work, Tweet-fighting and lying about Puerto Rico. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stay on topic...this discussion isn't about your favorite whipping boy!!
Honestly as many whippings you have given him...your hand must be ALL swollen up!!
And your point , TWC is going say "climate change" caused the hurricane , and by the time its over the death toll will go from 17 to 12, 000 at least so dumper can be blamed.
Sorry man, trying to turn a Hurricane into a political attack on the media is just paranoia.

Unless of course, you’re being told by another, conservative leanings weatherman that there was no hurricane, which apparently is possible.

Pretty laughable in my opinion.

But I was agreeing with the OP in great part. Please let us know the REAL death count when you return from your fact finding mission to Carolina. Don’t forget to take a few pallets of water and some paper towels.

SMH.
Sorry man, trying to turn a Hurricane into a political attack on the media is just paranoia.

Unless of course, you’re being told by another, conservative leanings weatherman that there was no hurricane, which apparently is possible.

Pretty laughable in my opinion.

But I was agreeing with the OP in great part. Please let us know the REAL death count when you return from your fact finding mission to Carolina. Don’t forget to take a few pallets of water and some paper towels.

SMH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How do you get paranoia out of pointing out the sophistry of a network the constantly say the ANY natural disaster is the culmination of "global warming"...I'd say that's THEIR paranoia.
There are sooo many cases, everywhere you look where these nimrods embellish the hell out of these disastrous situation to further there narrative of "unproven" man made global warming.
Looking at the videos in this thread...they are completely laughable...this thread was about the video and then you discussed EVERYTHING but the video...that is why we need to stay on topic!!
I didn't understand your statement... "conservative" learning weatherman and there being no hurricane... that's a little strange???
In regards to facts, I always provide link...SC not sooo much.
I do completely agree with your opinion of it being pretty laughable.
I’ve never heard of anyone accusing the Weather Channel of political bias. That’s what’s paranoid.

Science matters. It’s raining sideways. The ocean is about to get out of its banks. Cars are getting flooded in the streets. Must be a liberal conspiracy to make us look stupid.

YOW!!!

Is there a fair and balanced weather report out there? Maybe a patriotic weather report? How about a MAKE WEATHER GREAT AGAIN report?