Age Verification For Providers?

I could claim it was an accident and that I am sorry if it would make you feel better, but I would be lying... Have a good hobby day. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

Feel free to lie to me.
Hey SL, Why did you lump me in with that group other hard-legged eccie desperadoes?

Definitely NOT a Mod here, don't resemble Mata Leon, and the only eccie rules that I know about are the ones for which I have received warnings/points, etc. The only pictures I post are those of scraggly chickens and occasional shot of the wonderful Ms KendalClarkson's hoha (with permission, of course). And, please don't say it's because I resemble Spice or KickedintheRocks.

Originally Posted by BugleBoy
My way of saying ... anybody?
Well I have a few questions myself . She has been a provider for the last past year or so and has been posting her own Ad and never had an issue . With over 20 reviews and doing dbls with another well known provider and they never had any issues. So why all of a sudden it's an issue with me .

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2103339
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=339491

Now I do see that it says age pending but yet she's been able to post on the weekly and weekend post since March of 2016 !

Can someone explain that to me cause I'm a little confused now. Originally Posted by sydney_urgirlnextdoor
I can't wait either!?
I just want to make sure I got this right...

"Anyone" can secure a handle and post an AD in the Welcome section. TS'S, BBW, Spinner, Guys, Photographers, Lesbians, Perverts, Fetish Freaks and "none" of them are checked for age to post this AD in the welcome section.

If that's the case caution should be taken until they are verified.

My question is.... why aren't they age verified "before" being able to post an AD as a provider?

Any one but BugleBoy?
This question was already answered. Pay attention.
This question was already answered. Pay attention. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
He is referring to ADS placed in the welcome section.

I would write more but I need to save my points to one last fairwell message. Stay tuned!
This question was already answered. Pay attention. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Quote it please!
He is referring to ADS placed in the welcome section.

I would write more but I need to save my points to one last fairwell message. Stay tuned! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Remember life is a sugar cookie or fortune cookie... you know what I mean.
Remember life is a sugar cookie or fortune cookie... you know what I mean. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sugar cookie. lol

Yesterday I was doing some recon out on Sam Bass and there were two brand new females who prob couldn't legally drive if they were citizens. It made me sick knowing that there are dudes looking for females of that age. They had really sad eyes.

On the flip side, there was a smoking hot milf who is of age at King Spa.
Quote it please! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Quote Please!