do the ladies really enjoy a "rough" bj?

Im not into the rough bj or DT, but i do give a wonderful bj, last week I was told my mouth felt just like a pussy! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
That is so hot and sweet. A mouth like a pussy, YES!!
Yep! NQNS. Originally Posted by Shayla
NBA chicks don't like the sound of "bitch" coming from a black man's mouth while using his hand to force a rough bj even if it's all in the name of kinky sex.

It's extra demeaning.

When a man with a white accent says "bitch" it's less demeaning and intimidating.
NBA chicks don't like the sound of "bitch" coming from a black man's mouth while using his hand to force a rough bj even if it's all in the name of kinky sex.

It's extra demeaning.

When a man with a white accent says "bitch" it's less demeaning and intimidating. Originally Posted by coefficient
That's some funny sh*t!
some girl CLAMPED on so tight one time...I tried to shake her off and she flopped around like a rag doll..
Yep! NQNS. Originally Posted by Shayla

What defines a rough blowjob? If it's the vigorous style London Rayne, Valerie, Amazing Dixie, Cammie, and SweetBrandy256 do... I'm all-in.

But if it's a TBJ (teeth blowjob) that leaves the head of my dick red, sore, and bruised for a few days.... then hell no

It's extra demeaning.

When a man with a white accent says "bitch" it's less demeaning and intimidating. Originally Posted by coefficient

It's hard to take dirty talk seriously if he sounds like Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
OP,

Some do; some don't. It's always a good idea to find out before someone gets hurt.

Shayla,

Yay!
If you call me bitch or clamp down on my head while I'm down there you WILL get bitten, possibly puked on, and definitely gonna get kicked out.

Always ask. No matter how many women post in here that they love it, never ever get rough with a provider without finding out first if it's okay.
It's hard to take dirty talk seriously if he sounds like Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
U are not NBA

What defines a rough blowjob? If it's the vigorous style London Rayne, Valerie, Amazing Dixie, Cammie, and SweetBrandy256 do... I'm all-in.

But if it's a TBJ (teeth blowjob) that leaves the head of my dick red, sore, and bruised for a few days.... then hell no Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Yes, I have been told my techniques are a bit too much for sensitive guys lol. I always adjust.
U are not NBA Originally Posted by coefficient
Oh, I'm sorry I missed that part where the OP that said only NBA providers can join this discussion.

You really think I care? I just post to see my my avatar.
Oh, I'm sorry I missed that part where the OP that said only NBA providers can join this discussion.

You really think I care? I just post to see my my avatar. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

You can join the discussion. That is fine and dandy. I'm just pointing out a fact that you must not be a hoopster if you find carlton type voices a turn-off.

I'm black by the way and would like to do you. It's just that NBA chicks is quite a popular topic that's why I brought it up.

See part of being a NBA is having this great appreciation for white men like these ads here

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...en-21/10455947

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...en-21/10536115

You really think I care? I just post to see my my avatar. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
You can join the discussion. That is fine and dandy. I'm just pointing out a fact that you must not be a hoopster if you find carlton type voices a turn-off.

I'm black by the way and would like to do you. It's just that NBA chicks is quite a popular topic that's why I brought it up.

See part of being a NBA is having this great appreciation for white men like these ads here

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...en-21/10536115 Originally Posted by coefficient
Wrong thread. Please don't hijack this one.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...en-21/10536115 Originally Posted by coefficient

Even with that I am sure you have no problem finding a lady to keep you company albeit may be a bit more difficult especially if you are dealing with girls that think the only good reference is white skin ( this statement does not pertain to all NBA girls just NBA's who don't use references mostly on BP). But I have had the honor to meet many black gentlemen with a tons of references from many upscale ladies black and white- the reason I think they where successful is because they only contacted open minded people and introduced themselves in an awesome manner (great p411 profiles). I must say maybe they had a special charm but once you got done with their portfolio you couldn't help but be enticed to meet such gentleman. I think you should put yourself in an environment where you are allowed to present yourself ideally and ladies whose interest is get to know you a bit beforehand rather than someone hanging up on you just because you sound black. (babbling again) The lady in the ad sounds ignorant honestly

I know it must feel frustrating at times, but there are plenty of ladies who would still love to meet you.

* My bad CC back to the thread..