Fake Review: Bad Review: Written by: Houstonguy1260.

thanks
Sistine I have no skin in this game, but dude like why do you lump religion in this game here. Like, best case scenario you're wasting your breath. Like here guys with disposable cash want to fuck and women realize having a vagina is like having an ATM machine between their legs and take advantage of it. You want to evangelize, the star of hope is always in need of great volunteers.
Glad you got it corrected.

~
I'm glad that the MOD corrected this for you mamita
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2017, 03:26 PM
It wasn't even a review, it was a No Call No Show report so I moved it to coed where it belongs.

I also removed it from your profile Brooke.

Be safe,
Spice
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Savin' a gal's reputation. Spice you should get a comped session for that! ha ha.

These other lazy ass mods-no names mentioned W whoops- expect free pussy just cause they're mods...smh.
.............................. ....
I have no idea what to do. I am very fearful about it effecting my business and I don't know what to do.
.............................. ..................
Originally Posted by Brooke Burton
fearful about it effecting your business? something to consider, a no review can effect your business positively also.

I've scheduled with girls because of no reviews read! haha curiosity and the cat and all that.
What about all her other no reviews. Seems to be a pattern of sub-par performance.
What about all her other no reviews. Seems to be a pattern of sub-par performance. Originally Posted by westxbnd
You mean like the one from your other "guested" handle? CcTex

Other than that, there is one other bad reciew. Was that you as well?

I mean, didnt you even try to use a different avatar or anything?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....shame on you.