How long are you planning on doing this?

I do not see it ending. Once a week is a must but 3 or 4 times a week is what I enjoy and strive for. Being in the hobby for 30 years, girls keep popping back time to time. I saw one last week for 60 that I haven't seen in at least 8 years.
I also had the pleasure of running into a Greece mp girl at a bar a few weeks ago. She saw me with my wife and waited till I went to the bar and whispered to me to follow her outside and smoke. I delivered the drinks and went for a smoke. She blew me in the parking lot between 2 cars and I fingered her till she came.
I will do this forever as long as this keeps happening.
I also had the pleasure of running into a Greece mp girl at a bar a few weeks ago. She saw me with my wife and waited till I went to the bar and whispered to me to follow her outside and smoke. I delivered the drinks and went for a smoke. She blew me in the parking lot between 2 cars and I fingered her till she came. Originally Posted by pillowlips
sure
That’s fucking awesome. I’ve done some things like that. What a rush
She wanted to get in my truck but I didn't have the balls. I love this hobby.
I see no end to seeing providers. It's too much fun when it goes right. Originally Posted by Maximum4
Lol-- I have a long term regular who will joke that he hasn't had an erection since the Reagan administration-- but he still wants his weekly delights. There are others who decide in their 40's that they just aren't into it anymore. Everyone is different. I have to wonder if the provider was being tongue in cheek since we ladies are so often asked what our plans are after this and "you can't do this forever".