Where is the most unusal place you had sex?

ski boat in a cove of Lake LBJ during the middle of the day.
  • oden
  • 06-14-2010, 12:15 PM
At the bar in the Crosseyed Seagull. Was going to try and take it upstairs but everyone was on that side of the room. The hell of it was she was applying to be a bartender and they didn't hire her#!@
On the balcony of "Joey's" bar on St. Mary's & Ashby. Was night time and there were customers in the courtyard downstairs drinking and laughing while we were at it. Pretty hot.
driving down the road lol.. I rode as he was driving .
On top of a 10 story building on the corner of DWF airport with the planes flying over a couple of times a minute. On top of a grain elevator standing doggy with her holding on to the railing.
Swimming Pool & Hot Tub! I'm Freaky Like That! Lol
Riding on a train through the countryside of South Korea I had a lovely Korean girl sitting on my lap. She decided that she had an itch the needed attention. She proceeded to pull down her panties and sit down on my tool. We spent the afternoon scratching her itch as the other people on the train tried to ignore what was going on. Mind blowing experience!
  • oden
  • 06-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Outside of a wedding reception was also memorable for me. Wedding receptions for some reason inspire the lady's. I never turn one down.
Hey Oden. did you bop the bride?
Inside of a church. No, it wasn't during a service. Oh, and it wasn't with a priest. Being young, it was a glorious religious experience that made me want to attend more often.
  • oden
  • 06-15-2010, 05:52 AM
Hey Oden. did you bop the bride? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Naw, just worked the fringes but that would be a hell of a story.
Third story balcony of a hotel overlooking the Riverwalk in the middle of the day! Both of us completely nude. LOL Even had a hand full of folks cheering us on.
damn, does she have a sister?

does this count? ---hand job to completion by my GF at the old Paesanos on mccullogh(between appetizers & main course-LOL!). table cloth covered the "action" but damn, the tables were so close to each other- i know the dude at next table knew what was going on...it made her even more crazy--she licked the "sauce" up off her fingers! Originally Posted by promdate
In a phone booth in a crowded nightclub.
While I was a manager in a local retail store in the vault with a young lady that worked there. The kicker is that the managers office was next door and had a one way mirror from the mgrs office into the vault. Had the vault lights off so anyone in the office couldn't see in very well.

With the same lady in canyon lake just deep enough to cover us while our spouses were a couple hundred yards away in a boat water skiing.

With the same lady in the parking lot at an employee Christmas party that our spouse didn't attend.

Aw the good old days!!!!