Boring in Arkansas...What is everyone doing tonight??? The board is Too quite!!

OML...Invite accepted my Ginger Doll :* :P
OML...Invite accepted my Ginger Doll :* :P Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Anytime, babe! As long as we're not lightning magnets in the middle of a storm!
I just got back late last night....spent a few days in Biloxi....was great to get away for some R&R......got a bit to much sun...but damn it felt good....and I could get use to a poolside cabana boy attending to my every need! Oh my I was taking full advantage of that. Had some shrimp, saw a cool performance "YAYE", theatrical acrobatic show..., gambled a bit...listened to some fabulous live music....met some fun people from New Orleans....went to the beach....and hung out poolside. All in all....a great lil get away! However, Im glad to be back....Home sweet home!!

P.s....Nice hot tub Ginger!!
I just got back late last night....spent a few days in Biloxi....was great to get away for some R&R......got a bit to much sun...but damn it felt good....and I could get use to a poolside cabana boy attending to my every need! Oh my I was taking full advantage of that. Had some shrimp, saw a cool performance "YAYE", theatrical acrobatic show..., gambled a bit...listened to some fabulous live music....met some fun people from New Orleans....went to the beach....and hung out poolside. All in all....a great lil get away! However, Im glad to be back....Home sweet home!!

P.s....Nice hot tub Ginger!! Originally Posted by Jami-Lynn
I'd trade it for the beach & a cabana boy any day. Take me with you next time, lady!

Sounds like you had an amazing time! I'm jealous.
I'd trade it for the beach & a cabana boy any day. Take me with you next time, lady!

Sounds like you had an amazing time! I'm jealous. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
For sure!! Next time pack ur bags....that would be so much fun!
Just got back from the Florida coast, fresh seafood every day, cold drinks, sand and like Jami-Lynn probably to much sun. Need to catch up on mowing and yard work then off to work and probably out on the road soon,,