To Clear Any Possible Confusion!

We would love to hear Tay's slant on this. She seems to be the missing piece and is mysteriously silent. You claim ownership of her, which means that it wouldn't surprise me if you possess the ability to speak through her account, in essence, making any reply through her Eccie handle suspect at best.

When will you people learn that these types of alerts/threADs serve no purpose and rarely have the desired outcome. There are times when you're purpose is much better served by just fixing yourself a sammich instead of operating the keyboard.
Tay is still on the competing agency's website and so is the "copyrighted" material of YSB. I fear that litigation is imminent.
If by this time, being a madame and all, you haven't realized that hobbyists could care less who is managed, who is not, and by whom as long as they get good service... Originally Posted by mercianna
Assuming you meant "couldn't care less," be advised that you're so very, very, very wrong. Many of us care passionately about it, irrespective of the level of service. That said, many don't. But you paint with too broad a brush. Many of us will never KNOWINGLY see a managed provider. The thought of our money winding up in the pocket of a manager (under whatever label he or she may choose to operate) is beyond repugnant for those of us with that mindset, and we simply will not support it. Kill the pimp (from an economic standpoint), and the hope is that the girl will find a better way on her own. And while that may be naive since many will wind up with another pimp, we still will not knowingly support a pimp.

Cue the usual assortment of "Who cares? Why should we be concerned if the service is great?" comments. But only the foolish would think their arguments persuasive enough to change our minds at this late date, so why bother? And, if history has proven anything on this board, it's proven that these threads never turn out well for the managed when their managers attempt to enter the debate (either under their own handle or that of the managed provider), so that might not be a wise tactic in this thread, since some of us are obviously quite willing to discuss the matter in great detail for as long as others might wish to engage us. So bring it if you got it (if you're silly enough to think this is the time to make your stand).
Wow... Agency pimp Madame drama. Who would have thunk it! I still see no point to any of them.
Again this was simply to the gentlemen of eccie so they knew where she was at for appointments in Dallas. Tay & I have our own agreement about her keeping her eccie account etc. There was nothing more to the post in which some took it to be much more but a note to Hobbyist looking to schedule with Tay to know where she was. That is all it.

Also Tay does not have a pimp by anymeans!

Wishing all a productive & pleasant week!
Well he'll I like ysb was thinking of sending info but didn't think y'all took aa cause of drama but look like y'all having that anyway and I'm no drama lol... Oh well
Angencyin' ain't easy.
Lol @ exoticbabygirl & eccie newbie drama everywhere even when you don't want it! :-p glad y'all were able to get the point of the post & not make it into more than it was!