Review Maggie May back to back NCNS

Dude just stop please, with each post you are making yourself look worst.

At least she didn't tell you to pretend to be Michael Jackson, and "Beat It". Originally Posted by 8701
You may be right. By the way it's "making yourself look WORSE".
Yes, I can see why you think this might be all my fault. Just like the 4 or 5 other providers that you have made similar threads about. Boy, you sure do have some bad luck

Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Right and I can see clearly see your pattern when it comes to leading people on. Seriously it's sad. You don't see this now but eventually you will once you've grown up. For your sake I hope that happens. Soon. Have a great day.
Umm, you are aware there's about 600 other providers here you could see, right? I've been in similar circumstances, but there're hookers for Gods sake. You're really going to get your feelings hurt about this? Man up and move on.
K Originally Posted by Knight2554
Silence.
Navy1814, read back over your posts. I can see why she would be concerned about seeing you.
Navy1814, read back over your posts. I can see why she would be concerned about seeing you. Originally Posted by justfun2013
Thank you for that brilliant observation. How thought provoking.
Trying to be as unbiased as possible Navy, but you're not helping your cause... Rants like this, in which you respond to each individual critique doesn't look good... As a matter of fact it generally just makes you look worse...

If you're truly right, then I would HIGHLY suggest taking a deep breathe, play what you have to say and move on... Otherwise I can guarantee you that there will be a HUGE red flag in the eyes of providers, who contemplate seeing you...

Anyway, best of luck my friend and cheers.. There are PLENTY of other great gals here..
Just move on
So did your other handle have better luck seeing her?
So did your other handle have better luck seeing her? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Lol!!!
Thank you for that brilliant observation. How thought provoking. Originally Posted by navy1814
Now let's not be sore!
So did your other handle have better luck seeing her? Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Does not sound like it. He might have to create yet another handle in order to get laid in the future.
Well it's time for a Charlotte PSA....

If you are a drama llama, or worse, please. Don't ever come see me. Cause *this* right here is all the time I have for that kind of thing.

Anyways, carry on...
Does not sound like it. He might have to create yet another handle in order to get laid in the future. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yet somehow you do with yours. How mircaulous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dZw1iBWL0
I do well with my handle, my others are for pulling the wings off flies.