BEWARE of ANGELA CLAIRE

I'm a bit lost in the story, but it sounds like your beef is over $180? Seems a small price to pay to be done with her.
its not sso much the money as the principle of the matter. she will find some one else to cry to with the same stories she told me
She cheated you out of 180, wow man give it a rest. There are guys on here that's lost a lot more than that on backpage girls. Get on with your life, it aint worth the hassle for that much money. Besides that from what I have heard she is a great fuck.
Its a simple transaction. You give money , you get sex.
1st time that doesnt happen. Its on her.
The 2nd , 3rd and 4th time.
Thats on you!!
You saw the sign but dismissed it
You saw the fence, but climbed it
Yoy knew it was wrong, but ignored it.
You stepped into a gorilla cage and now wanna complain cuz " Harambe" did what. You knew"Harambe" would do.
Dumb ass!
Let it go
That was hard to read. Paragraph structure is so much easier. Originally Posted by tzv13
This.
For fuck's sake get a pair! What are you, 12 years old! You pre-pubescent shit! Lest, you forget, you are giving someone money in exchange for sex!!! What the fuck did you think could happen after seeing the same girl over an extended period of time and falling for her shit! That girl must have some magical pussy, to bewitch your weak testicles and follow along like a love sick puppy. There has been worst shit reported on these boards since ASPD, which I have been privy too, since 1997! Move along, or go away, you limp noodle.
Dude by posting this you and I am sure you have busted her balls as well about the money, you ruined your opportunity to:
1. Get your money back
2. Flip the shit to where you owe her
3. Keep fucking good pussy.

A hooker will never learn so if you think posting this will all of a sudden make her feel bad and pay u back or if she will all of a sudden stop stealing... Your wrong. When a hooker needs money and is desperate she will spin any story. Bottom line : you paid 180 for the booked named" don't ever trust a whore" in which you received a free copy of " Iam a dumbass but now I have learned". Bro just move on.
All I can say is that this is a great threAD for AC. Bet her business has tripled with hard dicks trying to find out what type of pussy sprung ol artist. I will let you all know, lol.
It always makes me sad when the World's Most Dangerous Alpha Predator comes to a whine about how a little girl did him in for $180.

Is this what they mean by "Masculinity So Fragile"?

Le sigh...
Damn miss v ur sexy.
The best way to tell the difference is the bigger head, is actually bigger, because it contains the brain. I know it confusing sometimes. Especally when it come to AC's pussy!

So the little head said "Pussy!" and they big head said "Yea, but let's not be stupid". And the little head comes back and again says "Tight pretty pussy!"

And I know KC, so yea the little head is correct!

But the big head comes back and says "Yea, tight, pretty but let's not be stupid".

This battle goes on and on until they both decide "This is Nuts!" and they both "unload" on or "The" nuts. So the nut boys are to blame.

So you see it's a classic big head little head battle. It's a basic defect we all have.

I'm pretty sure if you schedule with AC, show up, have fun, then leave, but think of the door shutting is the clapper board snap and the hobby director yelling out "and cut!" That's a wrap everyone, date is over."
Odds are No drama will follow you. Just move on to the next set.

😎
Beware of what?

You are saying you used her services several times at a cost of $x,000?

Often she would ask you for money, you'd voluntarily give it to her at a cost of $x,000?

Whatever you're upset about, it's not that she owes you $180.

If giving her money beyond what you owed her for her time upsets you, that's on you. You're not a dumb ass for giving her money (well maybe), you're a dumb ass for being upset about it now.
Glad you worked it out with her.
I hope the best for AC
Advice taken