Silly Question about PM

Most providers have email accounts.
Snap Chat......lol

Seriously, there is presently no easy way to send a picture electronically to a recipient without the potential of it being saved, copied or redistributed.

OP, if you want to sent a picture via PM, attach a link as pmdelites discussed above. Otherwise, send the picture by email.

Then of course, there is always snapchat, facebook messenger, instagram, wechat, whatsapp, ect. It just depends on how much privacy you are willing to swap.

Oh, there are a few websites that allow you to send texts with attached pictures anonymously. Some will allow you to receive return texts for a defined amount of time to. Similarly, there are also a few websites that let you send anonymous emails also. Google: anonymous text or email..... or temporary text....you get the idea.

I ordered a prank sex toy for a friend via the Adam and Eve website using an anonymous temporary email address and a prepaid visa. The recipient had no absolutely no idea who ordered it even after contacting Adam & Eve for the purchaser details. (Not impossible, but very difficult to trace origin of the order.)
Not sure why you would want to. Most of us don't consider your looks so much, even if we have certain types of gents we see or that are attracted to us. Why send a pic if ya ain't gotta, and especially on this site....it's not a dating site, hon. Many of us see much more than what's on the outside, and our desires are mostly playing safe, having fun, and making money, is what we desire.....ijs

Of course, I can not speak for everyone. Some may very well be very superficial and only wanna spend time with good looking buff boy, Daddy War Bucks, or whatever......but there are not many like that. The good news is....ladies can be every bit as picky as the gents, and we know it. We just are not as picky concerning looks most of the time.
Maybe I need to rethink this I'm probably a little too trusting
You can PM it if you are both in the chatroom.
You can PM it if you are both in the chatroom. Originally Posted by FireKitten
yep, and it is still snag-able.
Dude, you know you just wanna pm the's ladies pictures of you cock Originally Posted by blowmypop23
i have before..its bullshit that some say they will block you if you do ..some actually love it !
Hi Jules

I could really go for a pizza and a bng right about now

Eh. Eh Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Smooth, young man, very smooth.
Ima raise my snifter of Courvoisier and drink a toast to your game.

Dude, you know you just wanna pm the's ladies pictures of you cock Originally Posted by blowmypop23
When I first joined eccie several years ago I noticed it's not so much of a simple step by step function like many other sites out there. I had to stop at each step and figure out what I'm supposed to do, but first I had to figure out how to even find the answers to my questions lol. I didnt know anyone that I could ask for help, so I went through quite a frustrating time while learning the ways of eccie.
I think you get a better understanding of things in general when you learn things on your own, and it weeds out the ones who shouldn't be on here anyways lol