Got Lucky on CL

Why the hell are we PMing shit like this but posting reviews about people who suck. Bros before hos. Makes no fucking sense. We all had to log in to be in here, what more do we need to do. I don't want to know at this point. Do the right thing and spread the wealth. Originally Posted by oneupyouallday
+1 to what oneupyouallday wrote!
hey im up in dallas for tonight! link to sweatpants girl??? thanks.
Damn this girl is.gonna be busy for a while
Link?? anyone ??? anyone ??
Ditto on link
post the fucking info.

whats the point of posting here then having to write every single person who is interested? she's on CL - is it really that big of a secret?
post the fucking info.

whats the point of posting here then having to write every single person who is interested? she's on CL - is it really that big of a secret? Originally Posted by cage196
But now he is popular! Everyone wants to talk to him.
He is getting his 15 mins of popularity.
Dont ruin it!
:-)
Well, I want to know how to ahold of dis hoe so I can poke her wit my pole.
Someone pm me her info please? Thanks
Please pm me info as well

Thanks
I'd love her info as well, if anyone is actually able to give it. Thanks.
Hey guys I talked texted her and she does not want her info out period - sorry. I will keep checking with her and if I see she's posting again I will check with her and release info.
Thanks. Nick
Why the hell are we PMing shit like this but posting reviews about people who suck. Bros before hos. Makes no fucking sense. We all had to log in to be in here, what more do we need to do. I don't want to know at this point. Do the right thing and spread the wealth. Originally Posted by oneupyouallday
What got lost on this thread was the fact that it is a month old and some information that was on the original thread is now missing because of what the TS mentioned. Always check the dates of threads or PM the TS if needed.
  • ATM
  • 12-19-2015, 05:48 AM
What a bunch of wankers. ..wasting time.
PM me the info please