Reactions to foreskin

Smelling Fresh an Clean . I don't mind
Pull it back, clean it every time you shower and you should not have issues. I don't.
I get excited.. because a man with foreskin once taught me the quickest way to get you to the holy mecca.. lol

But that is my secret
Mutilate... Fucking lol
Pull it back, clean it every time you shower and you should not have issues. I don't. Originally Posted by cool1302
I do like you say, and I still smell like a Billy Goat.

or am I supposed to shower more than once a month?

I kid (see what I did there?)..
I don't mind foreskin as long as I don't see dick cheese when I pull the skin back.

You'd be surprised how many guys don't clean under their foreskin!

Also, foreskin does not make your dick look bigger.
i have never had a problem...but i do shower twice a day. also, buy the travel size baby wipes to take with you. once at the location, show them to the lady and excuse yourself to go wipe down. good opportunity to make sure no one is lurking in the bathroom as well.
I do like you say, and I still smell like a Billy Goat.

or am I supposed to shower more than once a month?

I kid (see what I did there?).. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No kidding!!
I get excited.. because a man with foreskin once taught me the quickest way to get you to the holy mecca.. lol

But that is my secret Originally Posted by melannie_star
Sound like fun
Torre,
I've never seen a circumsized horse, dog, monkey, etc....they all have major foreskin as they were made.
You also rob them of a lot of sensitivity. Of course cleanliness is a necessity. The foreskin protects the corona from being touched most of the time. So when the corona is touched it has extra sensitivity ... or that's what I've been told. All I can tell you is that the right touch there at the right time, even the lightest of touches, can make me jump through the roof. More than a few ladies have been very interested in that reaction and said they had not seen that before. Maybe that's the trick that Melanie was taught. Or maybe its just the way I'm wired.
Can confirm that circumcision is a horrible thing to do to someone. I was circumcised at 17 and lost about 70% of my sexual pleasure and feeling. Sure, sex still feels good when circumcised, but it doesn't even come close to how good it feels when uncut.

I envy you uncut guys and would do just about anything to have my foreskin back. Blows my mind that the medical community is too stupid to realize that circumcision is genital mutilation, plain and simple.
I was circumcised at 13 and have no problem with sensitivity.
Why were y'all circumcised as teenagers?