Girl on Girl

Now y'all should've known that Dallas and I was going to come in here and start showing off some of our own personal pics!
Any other ladies want to contribute?
walk around with this rection all day.

Now y'all should've known that Dallas and I was going to come in here and start showing off some of our own personal pics!

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Girls just wanna have fun!
:gr in:
Meeshee these pictures are amazing!
I think girl on girl is sexy as ever...
Personally I think a woman's body is a work of art.
Meeshee these pictures are amazing!
I think girl on girl is sexy as ever...
Personally I think a woman's body is a work of art. Originally Posted by Classy Kimberly
I totally agree. In fact, my next shoot will be a lot more edgy and not as soft as the ones posted here. More explicit is fine with me, too. But less and less girls are wanting to expose all. Can't really blame them.

Nice pic
Thanks! Here are a few more... Originally Posted by Meeshee
Those are some hot pics Meeshee
thanks!
Nice pic Originally Posted by Sonya
Awwee thank you sweetie!

hard to post any since most of mine show too much....lol
is HOT need to get a sonya ,tiffany, dallas rains pic then i can be set for life. great to see sonya back to the motion avatar

Hey ladies! I have an idea. I am planning a tour to Dallas November 11-18th. Maybe a couple of you would like to purchase a Menage a Deux photo shoot.
I'm not in dallas, and I have a whole external hardrive full of pics...but perhaps other girls would be interested.
I don't really care much for staged photos.