Tonight's Social

I had a great time. Thanks CK - you're the best!!!!! And Merry Christmas everybody! Xoxo
I had a lot of fun, as usual, and got to make some new friends.

Thank you CK for making it possible!
  • Loxly
  • 12-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Great finish to a great year of socials. Good thing we can go outside when we approach SRO. And thanks to all the folks who took the trouble to come in from Dallas and SA.
Great time there and after, tee hee.. Thanks Ck and Merry Christmas, everyone! Originally Posted by Taylor Love
How did I miss meeting you Tayor, damn I need to get around more, next time...

IB
Awesome time CK.. thanks again..
Thanks CK and to the lovely ladies who attended. The best way to enjoy a beer is when you're surrounded by beautiful women.
Not sure IB, maybe next time..
Just reiterating everyone here, but it was a lot of fun! I didn't know what to expect from my first social but everyone was lovely and welcoming!
Just reiterating everyone here, but it was a lot of fun! I didn't know what to expect from my first social but everyone was lovely and welcoming! Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Good to meet you and as I noted when greeting you ...

"Expect respect; give it in return ... if that doesn't happen, please let me know immediately."

Otherwise, it's just a meet and greet.

A bunch of "like minded people" having an after-work get-together.

• ztonk
  • 12-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Thanks again, ck, for organizing... and thanks to all the willing participants!

z
I was sad I had to leave a bit early. Thank you CK. Next time Ill be more lively...allergies were kicking my butt
Just reiterating everyone here, but it was a lot of fun! I didn't know what to expect from my first social but everyone was lovely and welcoming! Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Not only did I miss meeting Taylor, I missed Ivy (AKA puffy), I need to step up my social skills

IB
hey IB i got hugs from taylor , thanks ck
Thank you, CK for another stellar function.
Jero
How did I miss meeting you Tayor, damn I need to get around more, next time...

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Once again I sat at the table outside with Taylor...funny lady and super sweet. Ill have to introduce yall next time Butterfly