I may be deleting my account! Due to bull shit!

Often times, we hear a lot about this and that concerning Moderators, etc... We always ask to send documentation to websupport@eccie.net. We rarely get the documentation.

Do not misread me here... I am not saying it does not happen. But, if it does, no one provides us with documentation other than heresay.

Please send any proof or documentation so that we can investigate.

Lea
I am planning on sending it when it gets resized as you are definitely the one included in this just saying I just got home from Dad and definitely did not know you were a moderator but I do have photo copies! Will send tomorrow and will send also a cc like I was sent as well to a few extra people so u have proof and I do!
Again, put it in an email and send it to websupport@eccie.net. That was the Admins see it and will follow up. Sending it to another mod or anyone lese will not do you any good since they do not have the tools to investigate like we do.
I will be sending it to the address you posted what I was saying is I am also sending a copy as well to a neutral party not affiliated with ECCIE so in case things get lost or something crazy happens! I may actually send it to 2 neutrals to make sure it doesn't! It will be in your mailbox later today after I am done with visitation!
I got in trouble once for the same thing.
It was because the WEEKEND ad section has different rules than the weekly provider ads.

You can post in more than one city during a single week (7 day period), but you can only post in ONE WEEKEND section even if you will be spending part of the weekend in two different places (considering the "weekend" runs Thursday through Sunday, that's easy to do.)
Good advice, Honey Rose!
When will you be deciding if you are deleting your account or not?? I have plans this week and I don't want to miss the big announcement. Any chance you can let us know as early as possible so we can plan our schedule for the week??......Thanks.
Well i wasn't going to reply but since it never stop and won't but enough of it already..

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...ne+advertising

Read them like read about Jennifer Lawrence and stop accusing everyone to not be fair

Its 5 ads every 7 days..1 week end ads per week..You disregard them more than one for the last few weeks...Even you signature doesn't comply and few people mentioned to you but you choose to disregard it..Rules doesn't apply for you?Are you that special?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS FEEL LUCKY YOU ONLY GOT ONE WARNING

I got severals..I dealed with it..I'm sick that you are trowing me under the bus all the time with your snarky remarks of course without my name but insinuated things that aren't there....I don't get privileges...I have had mod been willing to help(and you were freaking happy about it back then it had nothing to do with accusations you did).

I have to follow the rules like others here and got several warnings in past months for not complying to ads rules ..I do believe some of them came from your complaints

At one point you need to take care of your business and stop accusing people of things(this is not the first board you go off like grainbeltnews where you swear to get proof...)
You bended the rules..Got caught(nope it not me)Actually after you posted that shit i search out of curiosity) that you have 7 ads online so you are lucky not to get an other plus your signature as it was pointed out to you doesn't comply which could be an other one plus 2 week end ones in one week and before 8/9 ads on..
When someone make balls accusations they need to back it and by what is on the internet you didn't follow them and got upset..Can't even say sorry i did bend them
Now i would really like you to keep me out of your drama .The trowing under the bus and big accusations aren't cool...I get it its everybody else fault than yours...
Keep me out of that and i blocked you out my twitter and your hubby because i have seen what you do other ladies you get upset at.

Let it go...forget that i exist and also follow the rules like everyone else

Stop been upset I'm traveling your areas as you blatantly told so many clients i never met i have personal business in the panhandle..I please ask you now to stop saying shit about me or insinuated things in your post about me..I have left you alone and did expected the same(like adults) somehow you couldn't help..So i keep received nasty twits you writed about me.

If you want to delete the account here..Do it stop been a drama queen because you failed to follow rules here..Stop coming with stuff about me..I've been seating on my hands but won't continue if you keep bullying me

You should seriously think about apologize to some mods here including Lea as someone says you can burn bridges

With respect but want you to leave it
Vic
Good grief; I couldn't wade through the OP's wall of text. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a better explanation than that.

OP, your title reads like clickbait, and the click was up to the task of being disappointing.

Delete your account already.
I got in trouble once for the same thing.
It was because the WEEKEND ad section has different rules than the weekly provider ads.

You can post in more than one city during a single week (7 day period), but you can only post in ONE WEEKEND section even if you will be spending part of the weekend in two different places (considering the "weekend" runs Thursday through Sunday, that's easy to do.) Originally Posted by HoneyRose

Yes, but you are a known troublemaker. 😇
Who cares. My God enough of the crying and complaining. I don't know you but after seeing this crap on here you don't have to worry about me calling on you. Some guys like a low keyed lady who doesn't have drama on the boards or their lives.
Oh I forgot...delete your account...lots of talk.
Discuss: Does post #23 violate Guideline #9?
Discuss: Does post #23 violate Guideline #9? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Did I ? I didn't think so since it's all public in her rambling confusing rants..but if so give me a spanking I mean a warning dam lol
Did I ? I didn't think so since it's all public in her rambling confusing rants..but if so give me a spanking I mean a warning dam lol Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
I'm not a modtard, so it'll have to be a spancking. And, after the spancking, the oral sex!