Watching Live.....Trump Ralley in Chicago Cancelled Because of Disruptive Protesters.

Probably move on.org group starting the shit.
Trump is a fucking jackbooted thug.

Do you love the fucking constitution, boyz?

Well Trump obviously doesn't. And some of you are too fucking stupid to understand how. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
wtf u talkin' 'bout willis?

These events will probably anger those that are Trump supporters so much that his numbers will probably go through the roof. Originally Posted by Jackie S

they can bash the man but the man can bash .. anyone. including dimtards.

Probably move on.org group starting the shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
oh there's people wanting to start shit! depends on who smells it!
  • Old-T
  • 03-11-2016, 10:59 PM
Once again the media's pandering to Trump shows through.

He spouts hate, kindles it, basks in it, and the illiterate LWWs do just what he wants so the RWW rednecks support him even more. All the while the media fanns the flames. Their rarings go higher, fed by the stupid of both ends--and we get pushed inevitably to a choice between a psycopathic liar for the Dems or an egomaniac buffoon for the Reps.

And I though the last 16 years were challenging. The next four could be far scarier no matter which of those unfit nuts wins.
If you are dumb enough to preach hate, you get hate.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fac...-election.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That statement is typical of you. Trump isn't preaching hate he's just point blank with the reality of what's really going on in this country. Way too many people have been doped up on liberal bullshit for so long that a guy like Trump who gives them a big slap in the face of reality they can't handle it. Obama has been dividing this country in a passive aggressive manner. He's been doing it so well that he's mind fucking all you idiots into believing he's got your back.

Jim
Once again the media's pandering to Trump shows through.

He spouts hate, kindles it, basks in it, and the illiterate LWWs do just what he wants so the RWW rednecks support him even more. All the while the media fanns the flames. Their rarings go higher, fed by the stupid of both ends--and we get pushed inevitably to a choice between a psycopathic liar for the Dems or an egomaniac buffoon for the Reps.

And I though the last 16 years were challenging. The next four could be far scarier no matter which of those unfit nuts wins. Originally Posted by Old-T
this is clearly all your fault, Old tits. will you commit Harakiri? that would be good for the genome of man! idiot.

it's the same old game as before, except one thing.. TRUMP

if you had a choice, Trump vs. Clinton.. who would you vote for??

Interesting take on Bill Maher tonight about Trump. The con man never asks you for your money. You willingly give it to him.

This shit is a disgrace.
Interesting take on Bill Maher tonight about Trump. The con man never asks you for your money. You willingly give it to him.

This shit is a disgrace. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you are a disgrace. u stink of pig.

This shit is a disgrace. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is a disgrace pigfuck. Most of the protesters are professionals from BLM and Move On. Your so dumb your dumb. Stupid, Lazy, dirty pig.
That statement is typical of you. Trump isn't preaching hate he's just point blank with the reality of what's really going on in this country. Way too many people have been doped up on liberal bullshit for so long that a guy like Trump who gives them a big slap in the face of reality they can't handle it. Obama has been dividing this country in a passive aggressive manner. He's been doing it so well that he's mind fucking all you idiots into believing he's got your back.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yep jim there is a lot of hate in this country, and the Trumpster is stirring the pot. If you are drinking the tea party tea, then you seem blind to it also, however it is easy when you have liberals to blame.
Yep jim there is a lot of hate in this country, and the Trumpster is stirring the pot. If you are drinking the tea party tea, then you seem blind to it also, however it is easy when you have liberals to blame. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Obamas buddy Bill Ayers was at the rally stirring the pot.
Apparently the solution to all our problems is to coldcock a black guy.

However, none of you internet patriots have the balls to do it.

And... WHAT THE FUCK IS A "RALLEY?"
Apparently the solution to all our problems is to coldcock a black guy.

However, none of you internet patriots have the balls to do it.

And... WHAT THE FUCK IS A "RALLEY?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, it's to send in goons to stop 1st amendment rights you stupid lazy pig.
Your so dumb your dumb. Originally Posted by bambino
I had to peek to see what kind of forbidden topic you were alluding to and I saw THIS!

There's a difference between a low information voter and an ignorant voter. You, Baboono, have successfully bridged the gap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSAAA!
Obamas buddy Bill Ayers was at the rally stirring the pot. Originally Posted by bambino
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-...rticle/2001523
http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-...rticle/2001523 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have to protect yourself. I'm all for that. The redneck sucker punching the black guy was a punk move.