Old Clubs Missed

Ok . . .ok . . .I miss the Treasures that used to be there on Richmond n. . .in the 1990s and early 2000s.
I miss Caligula I danced there for a long time. I danced everywhere Centerfolds, St. James. Hi-10 The Ritz but the best one that I loved was Caligula.
  • bbkid
  • 11-10-2022, 05:31 AM
^^^ Mmmmm, I never knew that, doll.
Yep true story, me and 5. Of my girlfriends would hop around to all the clubs in Houston but our favorite one was Caligula and actually one of my friends she didn’t dance anymore. She went to studio 5806 and starter becoming a Hooker then when we were 18 and she’s a Hooker to this day. I never did that. I was too scared when I was that young then I got a boyfriend and had to quit.

There’s a lot Of things people don’t know about me I’m a somewhat of a mystery with my past. Lol.
I was regular at Caligula for years. Do you know What happened to Bunny the Waitress? She was super cool.
Yup, had several gf's from Club Onyx, plus a couple from Ricks beforehand. Still talking to one.
I was regular at Caligula for years. Do you know What happened to Bunny the Waitress? She was super cool. Originally Posted by peabody
It was a great place

No, but I remember I think the managers name was Rick or something like that he had the biggest crush on me and then I remember a blonde dancer. Her name is Maxi or Max Maxi or something like that she was really pretty she did and there was another girl that always dance to strangle hold, and would flip upside down and do all this crazy stuff, but I don’t remember the waitress every time I would go on stage, the DJ would announce that I look like Alicia Silverstone cause I always dance to walk this way, and come down by Bush
  • BLM69
  • 11-10-2022, 06:32 PM
I miss Caligula I danced there for a long time. I danced everywhere Centerfolds, St. James. Hi-10 The Ritz but the best one that I loved was Caligula. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Let's see some dance moves, most strippers are good at seduction
Do you know how long ago I was a dancer when I was 18 years old I don’t know if I got the moves anymore lol
I sorta miss the all-nude BYO club that used to be on Richmond between the music store and the pawn shop ("Riveria"?)

It was a bit seedier and shadier than the other "Galleria Area" SOBs. I only ever was able to get in during the mid-day on Saturdays.

Always wondered what it was like on a Fridy or Saturday night.
Foxxy's on tuesdays was a blast...$5 tuesdays! so many beautiful women from all over the city and DJ eric!
I sorta miss the all-nude BYO club that used to be on Richmond between the music store and the pawn shop ("Riveria"?)

It was a bit seedier and shadier than the other "Galleria Area" SOBs. I only ever was able to get in during the mid-day on Saturdays.

Always wondered what it was like on a Fridy or Saturday night. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yep, Riviera.

I used to go there during the week and sometimes weekends. Saturdays were thick as usual. Their VIP booths were pretty private as well.
Foxxy's on tuesdays was a blast...$5 tuesdays! so many beautiful women from all over the city and DJ eric! Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Yep, daytime was nice too. Definitely miss that spot.
Luv, I loved a tall strawberry blonde dancer at Caligula named Brandy. Had loads of fun outside the club.
The order they were renamed same place.
Century (all nude byob)
Broadstreets
Ricks

Chances
Throphy club
And Houston Dolls but back in days the aboved were open.