Does anyone else enjoy a thrill with their session from time to time?

Suzanna, could not agree with u more. Dinner and conversation just sets the mood, at least for me anyway. Like they say, the mental aspect of sex is huge. I really never understood that as a youngster, but definitely do now. With maturity comes wisdom. The anticipation of intimacy later that evening and the build up, r a huge turn-on.
Sometimes if a guy takes me out to eat before our session I like to make the situation fun and a little surprising...If I'm not fondling him outside (or in) his pants under a table while we wait on our food, I'll grab his hand and have him finger me to tease me a little..😋👌

Theres been a few times where coming back to the room, we would be a few mins from the room and I would do a little road head 🍆💦..

Is there any other excitements that guys love before sex?😊
Originally Posted by sxyveronica

This reminds me of the story about the couple who went to the doctor asking about how to improve their sex life. For both of them the urge for sex would quickly pass.

The Doctor suggested that they try something new for a week. When they got the urge, go ahead and act on it immediately. They said OK they would try it.

The following week the were back with the Doctor. When he asked how things had worked out:

the reply was,
great doctor, but there are three restaurants the won't let us come back.
JR
there are three restaurants the won't let us come back. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Nice JR.
But without a Dr. and a true story from when I was a kid, cause it was one of those things we had to do.

A golf course, even though it was after hours.

We came up with new definitions applicable to sandtrap and the green. We were dressing when a golfcart rolled up.