Ztonk do you really associate yourself with this loudmouth asshat?

No you pussed out in front of everyone, and the other thread was just closed by your savior. Might want to look at time stamps and get your facts straight.
Can you both just take a break? For just a bit
Yes sir
You get NO invite. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
I'm confused. I keep looking at your handle and I swear it appears to say "playinginthedark", not Ztonk...

Do you get to speak for Ztonk? Just wondering. Originally Posted by Bobave
You obviously just want a little attention. But to answer your question ... yes on this subject.

But, you are free to request an invite. And I will happily post whether you can come or not too.
You obviously just want a little attention. But to answer your question ... yes on this subject.

But, you are free to request an invite. And I will happily post whether you can come or not too. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Interesting... I'll pass on the invite...
Interesting... I'll pass on the invite... Originally Posted by Bobave

Are you sure? I was so looking forward to answering your request.
Oh my God if you only knew what Mata would do to u lmao I would pay to see that
(staff edit; ztonk)
Then get the invite.
Z is avoiding it like the plague.
Just because you let "Superman" bareback you, doesn't inform you on what will actually occur.
You and Stewie know jack shit about who you are talking about!
I'm not the coward hiding behind Z.
This is getting old and is no longer entertaining. Stop with the empty threats and challenges that will never come to anything. Go back to the insults and self boasting. That was actually entertaining for a while.
I wasn't the one who challenged, I'm the one accepting.
Accepted... LMFAO. Ya right.
Are you sure? I was so looking forward to answering your request. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
If you're the one making up the guest list, I'm sure.
Sorry sweetheart I don't do bareback or Backpage for that matter. I've known him for years way before the hobby and he is not one to fuck with I'm just saying actually I'm just warning you you really u don't want what he's about to give you but you have been warned the man is a beast and will not stop LOL guess you just going to have to find out the hard way. SMFH I feel sorry for your face
He's not about to give jack shit dummy.
He's a coward!
And by the edit on your last post you haven't learned what to post and not post.
You put the location out there.
Someone else stupid will come along and spill the addy.
You just wrote a whole nother thread about that place. I'm going to go read the handbook right now though my mouth can get me in trouble sometimes I'm seriously just trying to help you out