Ok I'm done....Eating Ass Is Not All That Its Hyped Up To Be

• pxmcc
  • 08-24-2018, 02:41 PM
Less dicks. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
true but hobby hygiene is better than civvie hygiene. with a civvie, give her a box of Wet Ones-God's gift to the hobby btw-n tell her to use as many as she needs..

smart providers already do that..
Less dicks. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Totally irrelevant. Many providers wont let you fuck their ass but they will let you eat it. Conversely most RW girls will let you eat and fuck their ass. So when you say less dicks it's really a apples and orange comparison.
Also depends on the rw girl, I know aloooot of rw hooooeeees
Totally irrelevant. Many providers wont let you fuck their ass but they will let you eat it. Conversely most RW girls will let you eat and fuck their ass. So when you say less dicks it's really a apples and orange comparison. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Ok then, less balls slapping her asshole? Like in missionary position.
I totally thought this thread was going to be the other way around with you being ate and the lady doing the eating.
I totally thought this thread was going to be the other way around with you being ate and the lady doing the eating. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
having my ass licked puts me a hypnotized trance. SENSATIONAL!!! (no homo)
I totally thought this thread was going to be the other way around with you being ate and the lady doing the eating. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Da great Shine would lub da honor of eating your beautiful ass brooko wildo. Will you be serving any time soon? Treyway!!!
Silly girl, you forgot who the OP is.