Question: Jessica from KFest

Congratulations on finding proof.

I tell you a little secret that what I/we know for sure.

You and your buddy at LA have multiple handles. You and your buddy are pimp and promoter. You and your buddy are threatened, extort, beating up these poor girls. Of course we have proofs and witnesses.
If you and your buddy know for sure that I am way off or I don’t know anything, you and your buddy wouldn’t get so angry about what I say here.
I bet whenever I post something, you and Chung goes “WTF, how does he know”. But it’s all online chit-chat for now.

Too bad this not old Jessica… she knows a thing or two about what Chung did to girls and she heard what you did to girls. With great English (thanks to her old hobby bf), she can be a great witness against losers. Originally Posted by AsianP
I know Jessica quite well, at that is a lie. but let me tell you what I know about you....Nothing, your meaningless.

I Chit Chat with alot of people away from this board, your posts that we comment on do not portray the truth.

Just like when you posted LA has cameras! We asked for Proof. Nothing because it was a lie

Just like when you wrote the review up for going to Cancun with two Studio/ Amp girls. You could not provide their names. Again another Lie

Just like you brought up that I live in some apartment with other people. I thought was quite comical and did not reply because again another Lie.

Bring your proof and witness's and we can allow the board to decide. Again I will bet a dollar to a penny, that its another fabrication.

You have your world that you live in and the rest of us live in reality.

Since you hate me so much and will not have anything to do with any studio girls that I see...I have a few new ones to see and then your quest to actually see one will end because as you said...You do not want my left overs...
Jebus.. I cant believe he is still unbanned.. and just causing the Studio section to be in the crapper. Seriously, just ignore him and move on. Let him live his fantasy life in silence.
Not a pimp but it is the same Jessica at pink clubs as is at K-fest. She’s one of my favorites when she’s in town. Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
I was incorrect. I reached out to Jessica, the one I am familiar with from K fest and pink clubs, she is not working with K fest right now. She is in Dallas tho, at an AMP.
I was incorrect. I reached out to Jessica, the one I am familiar with from K fest and pink clubs, she is not working with K fest right now. She is in Dallas tho, at an AMP. Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
If you click Jessica on the K fest website, the heading above her gallery is actually Arisa.
I was incorrect. I reached out to Jessica, the one I am familiar with from K fest and pink clubs, she is not working with K fest right now. She is in Dallas tho, at an AMP. Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
Can you share (by PM if can’t be public)? Will definitely make my contribution…
If you click Jessica on the K fest website, the heading above her gallery is actually Arisa. Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
I see pimps trying to use name Jessica to make their $.
AsianP you say you have evidence of many things such as the so called promoters apartment location where they all meet to write promotional posts. Ghost is asking far any evidence you have so please give us some so that other members can decide who and what to believe.
AsianP you say you have evidence of many things such as the so called promoters apartment location where they all meet to write promotional posts. Ghost is asking far any evidence you have so please give us some so that other members can decide who and what to believe. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Like I've said multiple times in other threads recently - time and time again he keeps proving that he is, without a doubt, 100% full of shit. The great part about it is that every single person knows what he's about now and is sick of him. Literally nobody supports his cause of "exposing pimps and promoters."

I think a lot of guys are sick of promoters, but the difference is that we don't talk shit on agencies and more importantly, we don't disparage the studio girls (like AsianP does so often)......we talk shit on the actual promoters for bumping threads, etc. There's a huge difference.
  • Aoi
  • 05-04-2022, 12:18 PM
The girls change their names. She changed it to Arisa. What exactly are people bitching about?
Like I've said multiple times in other threads recently - time and time again he keeps proving that he is, without a doubt, 100% full of shit. The great part about it is that every single person knows what he's about now and is sick of him. Literally nobody supports his cause of "exposing pimps and promoters."

I think a lot of guys are sick of promoters, but the difference is that we don't talk shit on agencies and more importantly, we don't disparage the studio girls (like AsianP does so often)......we talk shit on the actual promoters for bumping threads, etc. There's a huge difference. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Well said. It's the promoters that do the damage. Here's a photo of one showing up for work this morning at the review/promoters apartment. https://www.agefotostock.com/age/en/...ok/T54-1057530

And here's his buddy coming back from lunch. https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/I....f-50fa85c4f5e4
I know Jessica quite well, at that is a lie. but let me tell you what I know about you....Nothing, your meaningless. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Good, let’s keep it that way… I don’t like when I can smell pimps snooping around. Make sure you other handles and buddies don’t do that either
The girls change their names. She changed it to Arisa. What exactly are people bitching about? Originally Posted by Aoi
Sorry, I didn’t get the update
Well said. It's the promoters that do the damage. Here's a photo of one showing up for work this morning at the review/promoters apartment. https://www.agefotostock.com/age/en/...ok/T54-1057530

And here's his buddy coming back from lunch. https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/I....f-50fa85c4f5e4 Originally Posted by ntxguy
But when that first promotor talks about happy meals, I listen. But lets be honest here, if one of the studios offered you some free ass wouldn't you be a thread bumping troll too?
I would love some free ass. Attention all Studios and bookers, I would like some free pussy to make up for all these effing trips I’ve been making back-and-forth to Dallas, lol
But when that first promotor talks about happy meals, I listen. But lets be honest here, if one of the studios offered you some free ass wouldn't you be a thread bumping troll too? Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0
Sign me up and change my handle to BeaverCleaver and FinTran can be my brother WallyCleaver. https://assets.considerable.com/wp-c...av-746x420.jpg