Notorious picture thieves

I never ever use face pictues.

This is just my alter ego. Or id. Or super ego. Or . . . . Whatever!

Shouldn't this be a powder room issue?
Hot damn brooks. I want to schedule 4 hours with you right away!!! Do yo accept bitcoins or ebt cards? You have some awesome toes though.
Well damn. My gif/meme game is truly lacking on here but off the top rope she went.
Damn P.. lol.. let them get their shine on. You waste NO time! Lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
You're the second post on this thread.

Did you really have to quote the whole fuckin first post?
You're such a weirdO Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
.... Since rain was new!
You're the second post on this thread.

Did you really have to quote the whole fuckin first post? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

+1
  • pxmcc
  • 12-13-2017, 04:37 AM
.... Since rain was new! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
SeekingP, I can assure you my pics are 100% real. no b&s here, n my eyes are cerulean blue n strictly tin-free. yes, i know in my pics i look like an Instagram model-dude. what can i say. the Irish are some handsome mofos. and the long curly golden locks halfway down my back, yup, you can grab em n pull, as hard n as often as needed...

now, about that supervised shower, umm...
Thank you darling for saying you think I'm sexy.
What search engine do you use to conduct your research lol? I am beyond gleeful that you are so confident!!
Maybe one day I will grow up and be just like you, my gorgeous amazing super confident friend lol
Jk
Damn you have a future in being an private investigator or detective. At 42 years old it’s about time you start thinking about what your next move is going to be (no shade)
You are very Multi talented!

“Seeking~Private Eye”

Don't limit yourself to pussy!
You can rock that shit girl!

Now off to lala land I go! I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous day!!!! Peace out my friends!

Xoxxo
Cloey
Hi chloey,

Do not pay any attention to this post. OP your post was not necessary at tis time of holidays.

Chloey, in my books your rating is 9.175/10 . Quite high since I am demanding lol.

C U Soon
Baby Girl Ya 40s Are When You Live Ya Best Life. Whether Your swallowing peens or not.

• Trey
  • 12-13-2017, 07:59 AM
Just jabs at the OPs age and nothing about the fake pics. Deflecting is the answer for some.
Guess at 42 gotta knock your competition out the way, or at least try.. She's tried it with me, but not with claims, I'm working with fake pic's.. Gurl I hear everything those rumors you be spreading behind close doors about me, is hilarious..(hobbyist came out and told me what she said about me)

I agree with Cloey, maybe it's about time to start packing it in.. You messy, you're insecure, and you act like a old lady "clicking" on people's ad's knowing damn well it's not for the purpose to spend money.. smh!
Just jabs at the OPs age and nothing about the fake pics. Deflecting is the answer for some. Originally Posted by Trey

In other news, Brooke is gorgeous.
^^Will also say the girls running to seeking p defense, she talked shaat about you too!Real talk, before y'all clicked up..

See I don't have to talk about people behind their backs, I'll say it to your face..