Steakhouse recommendations please

DTL I like your choice been there few times. But it's not me it's just just the others I have to deal with...I respect that though...thank you
I might be late for a suggestion, but The Palm has been a fav of mine
DTL I like your choice been there few times. But it's not me it's just just the others I have to deal with...I respect that though...thank you Originally Posted by Caligula1
I'm not surprised you know the Bundu Khan if you've spent a while in Houston; for some reason I got an idea you'd like it.
Vic and Anthony's. I've been to all of the steakhouses in Houston. IMHO...nothing beats Vic and Anthony's. Killens comes close, but they're in second place.
Definitely steak 48
  • RoxyG
  • 04-17-2017, 08:53 AM
One/Fifth
I was at Tony's recently and they have a steak that is $38 PER OUNCE
I was at Tony's recently and they have a steak that is $38 PER OUNCE Originally Posted by BigLouie
Good thing Thorstein Veblen got cremated, or else his corpse would be shakin'and flippin' his worms off....and Daffy Duck turns 80 today!
Vic and Anthony's, Steak 48 are excellent. If Washington Ave is not far from you, B&B Butchers is excellent.
Landry's owns a lot of the big steak house chains inculding Vic and Anthony's which is a no go for me. Originally Posted by Greenflag
Exactly.

Went to Vic and Anthony's a few times after it opened, could never see the big deal. Same with McCormick and Schmick's, food tastes like it came from the lesser restaurants in their chain. If I want a Saltgrass quality steak, I will go pay Saltgrass prices.

Don't know if it still good, but had a few good steaks at The Capital Grille in years past.

Want to try Killians in Pearland, but have not made the drive yet.

Bunch of people who don't know what a good steak is...the only reasonable suggestion I've seen so far is Capital Grille in the post right above mine...
Lynn's might have the biggest and best wine selection.

And not so typical menu.

West Houston best kept secret.

:yup:
im suprised no one had mentioned the Rainbow Lodge..
its memu is diverse. pan sear scallops are amazing.. and the wild game is awesome
Yesterday was rainbow lodge sir, an off cycle get together. I am addicted to that place. Thanks and cheers. It's very romantic too...
Brenner's has an excellent wine selection