Encounter: SAMI WOW!

Looks great but d s at best those aints f s .
Looks great but d s at best those aints f s . Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Tiny have you had the pleasure yet? Those baby's are more than D's for sure!! At least the one's I had my hands on>>
Tiny, she told me they were almost F's. All I know is I had a lot of fun with those babies! YUMMY!
Nice review, sounds like a great girl and only 19!!!!
phone number seems not to be working
I met her this weekend. She is a pretty girl!!! But her menu and price will most likely keep me away, but you never know
to the gentleman with first hand [ or mouth] knowledge, any info on rates and menu would be appreciated.
Tiny, she told me they were almost F's. All I know is I had a lot of fun with those babies! YUMMY! Originally Posted by East Amherst
to the gentleman with first hand [ or mouth] knowledge, any info on rates and menu would be appreciated. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Menu was pretty open with me .. could be ymmv... rates are high and no incall have kept me from going again.
Gonna be tough to find anyone who is more hotter than her.
I did discuss her menu with her and it is limited as mentioned above.
No going down on her.
A body like that was made to be eaten!
A body like that was made to be eaten! Originally Posted by PaGent
an a body likes ...yers was mades ta eat!
Hell Plastic Man she is such a hottie even you would think about giving her a tumble
sami sent me a nice picture... i stand corrected those are f's maybe g's. im not really a boob guy but god those are spectacular. wow just wow
She is now on Twitter.
Do you happen to know her handle?
Do you happen to know her handle? Originally Posted by arog4717
@Sami90567184 I think..