I'm cumming!!!! Lol

Awww whispers doesn't scare me. Some of the biggest smartasses on the board really are the nicest guys BCD . I bet his a big ol teddy bear LMAO Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Shayla knows nothing about me that she hasn't read here.....and most people are repeating shit that is fabricated..... She walked the streets before one of the ECCIE guys turned her loose here..... She's the one people need to be careful with.....

Yeah..you would win that bet..... I'm just a soft hearted big ole teddy bear BCD.....
Lol yes whispers Lol that's right... Shows how well you know what your talking about Lol. Hopefully Kay doesn't ever piss you off and then you pull some of your outting tricks that ur known for, or your slander...
But Kay is classy and I'm sure she'll know how to handle a boy with to much time on his hands like you....
Lol yes whispers Lol that's right... Shows how well you know what your talking about Lol. Hopefully Kay doesn't ever piss you off and then you pull some of your outting tricks that ur known for, or your slander...
But Kay is classy and I'm sure she'll know how to handle a boy with to much time on his hands like you.... Originally Posted by shayla84
If i ever get the pleasure of whispers company i decided to TOFTT and suck and fuck the meaness right out of him. Might have to put in overtime but by the time im done with him he will be purring like a kitten lol

YOURE WELCOME AUSTIN! LOL
If i ever get the pleasure of whispers company i decided to TOFTT and suck and fuck the meaness right out of him. Might have to put in overtime but by the time im done with him he will be purring like a kitten lol

YOURE WELCOME AUSTIN! LOL Originally Posted by Kay2Day

hmmmmmm......

I want to say that I'm not actually mean at all but............

Now I feel the need to really ramp up the mean and ugly to all new levels so as to fit the needed profile......

Excuse me while I go kick the fucking cat......
Here's a few pics ... what do you think??? Originally Posted by shayla84
Looking good!
Thanks for visiting ATX Shayla. It was great to see you.

How often do you forget you're wearing your glasses on your head?

Thanks again for explaining the Keynesian economic theory to me; I had no idea that it was in such widespread use.

Have a not-so-cold winter.
-Mr Peabody
Sweets my glasses are always the last thing on my mind, if my head want attached id lose it lol.
And your welcome about the economic lesson, but keep in mind there are several competing theories including Stockholm School, and New Classical.