Cruz and Kasich unite!

• DSK
  • 04-26-2016, 07:40 AM
So open-minded of you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well I'm actually very open minded on many issues. For instance, if the faggot and liberal coalition could get enough votes to repeal the 2nd amendment, then I think getting rid of most guns other than hunting rifles and shotguns would be a good idea.

I believe we should drastically reduce military spending, or get reimbursed from all the countries out there that we protect.

I would give the Native Americans all their land back, with full sovereignty.

I support freedom of speech, even from little faggots who like to suck cock.

The list goes on...

I would give the Native Americans all their land back, with full sovereignty.
.. Originally Posted by DSK
Especially Manhattan Island.
So now the Masons and Jews are responsible for all the problems in the country? And some of them are "fags and liberals"? At one point in time I thought that your posts were very well stated, even if I disagreed with some of them.

Lately you've gone off the deep end with all your conspiracy theories and statements like in this post. Keep it up. It's great to start off the day with a good laugh. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It is possible that woomby hacked his account.
Or the White Trash Hillbilly scum, WWE!
  • DSK
  • 04-26-2016, 11:51 AM
Especially Manhattan Island. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Absolutely!!!
Actually, Manhattan Island was purchased, not stolen. Keep it. You've ruined it, anyway.
  • DSK
  • 04-26-2016, 09:17 PM
Actually, Manhattan Island was purchased, not stolen. Keep it. You've ruined it, anyway. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It was obtained by a constructive fraud - hence the original owners should retain title.
Speaking of fraud...
Speaking of pigs... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was obtained by a constructive fraud - hence the original owners should retain title. Originally Posted by DSK

Ok. We'll take it back. But the liberals will have to be relocated.