Real Time Debate Night Commentary Thread!

baahaa ah yes. the "Putin is a madman hell bent on conquering all of Europe." like some latter day Napoleon.

FUD .. Fear Uncertainty and Doubt. a democratic classic!

Trump knows Putin only wants two things and Europe isn't one of them.

Putin wants the Donbas and no Ukraine in NATO.

war over.
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2024, 08:19 PM
Trump kicked her ass on Ukraine IMHO
I belly laughed when he said he was good at predictions!
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2024, 08:24 PM
Kamala's playing the race card effectively
Trump kicked her ass on Ukraine IMHO Originally Posted by Tiny
Really? You’re smarter than that.
OMG! ABC actually cut kammy girl off. for once.
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2024, 08:36 PM
Kennedy won the Great Debate in 1960 because he looked better than Nixon. Kamala's winning on that score. She looks good enough I want to slam my dong down her throat. (It's a Winn Dixie thing.) Trump is frowning and slumping.

Final arguments up next!!!
Kennedy won the Great Debate in 1960 because he looked better than Nixon. Kamala's winning on that score. She looks good enough I want to slam my dong down her throat. (It's a Winn Dixie thing.) Trump is frowning and slumping.

Final arguments up next!!! Originally Posted by Tiny

people who listened to the debate on radio thought Nixon won.

time for the knockout round!
Trump’s closing = Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb.
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2024, 08:50 PM
I don't believe there was a knockout tonight, like in the Trump/Biden debate earlier this year. Esteemed fellow board members, what is your decision? Who was the winner? I'd pick Kamala Harris, by a cunt hair. I don't think it's going to move the needle on election night though.
Harris looked presidential, Trump didn’t. Harris took the debate to Trump and he looked rattled. Harris keep to the points and Trump rambled. Fox talking heads are claiming otherwise with their words but they look quite deflated about the performance. That’s tells us all we need to know about how “good” Trump did.
  • Tiny
  • 09-10-2024, 08:53 PM
I was just switching back and forth between Fox and CNN for post debate commentary, and yes, the CNN pundits are more upbeat.
And the Fox talking heads are looking deflated. You left that part out.

She has zero reason to give him a rematch. He was done as soon as she said people were leaving Trump rallies. He couldn't get over that.
I don't believe there was a knockout tonight, like in the Trump/Biden debate earlier this year. Esteemed fellow board members, what is your decision? Who was the winner? I'd pick Kamala Harris, by a cunt hair. I don't think it's going to move the needle on election night though. Originally Posted by Tiny
Harris is the clear winner imho. Trump loses on the lies alone.

This debate will be shown in engineering classrooms far into the future as a perfect example of a catastrophic train wreck!
I belly laughed when he said he was good at predictions! Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I did when dumb dumb talked about immigrants eating pets in Springfield and abortions after kids are born in West Virginia. Seriously? People are actually dumb enough to believe that silly bullshit?