The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

Bizzer-

That's "In da butt, Bob", from the Newlywed game!
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Bizzer-

That's "In da butt, Bob", from the Newlywed game! Originally Posted by budrn
A mod should change the title to The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Made Whoopie.
Bizzer-

That's "In da butt, Bob", from the Newlywed game! Originally Posted by budrn
I knew I'd seen it somewhere. I am a closet recycled humorist; very few of my jokes are original, but I'm only admitting it when exposed
On the back of a jet ski in the middle of a lake.
On the back of a jet ski in the middle of a lake. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Do you charge extra for outcalls to the middle of a lake?
A US Army Jeep when I was stationed in Germany, two lovely german ladies joined me when I was on duty as a military policeman, it was New Years Eve 1977, cold as heck but what a ride that night.
That would be "SoG" for hockey PetiteAssMan. Yeah,,,, you're talking to a woman who loves and knows her hockey. So much so, I watched the Winter Classic reruns Saturday because of the weather delay and then watched this years when it came on later in the evening. ;-)

Great story by the way. I have yet to do the movie thing though. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
I suppose you are watching the USA vs. Canada tonight in the Junior World Semifinals?

Hockey is a great starter to rough sex

TG
In my bosses office....it was pretty hot, it was literally people working in the next office.

Luckily no one knocked on the door.
Do you charge extra for outcalls to the middle of a lake? Originally Posted by TheBizzer
I wouldn't do that. But it was with a friend not a hobbyist.
I wouldn't do that. But it was with a friend not a hobbyist. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I know sweetie. It'd make for one hell of a NC/NS, either way
PetSmart bathroom with my ex.

And to those in retail, if customers ask for assistance and you ignore them long enough they will either leave or leave cum stains on your tile.
With my X: On the hood of our car which was parked by a fairly busy highway. We had several cars stop to watch till we finished and 2 of those took the time to turn around and come back to watch.

With a newly met swinger girl: On the first table to the front of the lower dance floor at Iniquity. The wife and I was down dancing with a couple. The dance heated up very quickly so we never made it back up to VIP before I had to have her. Her hubby and my wife along with many others gathered to watch which only made it more exciting. Before we moved upstairs my wife had joined in also.
A conference table in an office on the 72nd floor of the Empire State Building.
On an examination table at my orthopedic surgeons office.
On the top of a 200+ foot high fire tower in Louisiana with a lovely young lady in high school. She was a senior and I was a junior and she led me astray.

Wildcat