For The One That Is H I M

Trump... but you knew that Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Afraid not, Dilbert. Trump struck out...bigly.
That which is The One Who Enjoys which is enjoying that which is The One Who Enjoys that I am enjoying in me is enjoying in that which is The One Who Enjoys which is enjoying in that which is The One Who Enjoys that you are enjoying in you.

H I M is The One Who Enjoys.
I am one who enjoys in H I M.
  • Tiny
  • 07-03-2021, 08:40 PM
McDingDong, Are you able to speculate why it's not possible to view your "A Very Important Question" thread?

Ripmany started a new thread a few hours before yours, "Happy Independence of Shit Holiday," that's not possible to view either. That I kind of understand. While eccieuser's similar thread, "Happy Mother Fuckers Day," was pretty humorous starting out it turned into a shit show in short order and had to be shut down. You can talk about a lot of things on eccie, but denigrating peoples' mothers and the United States of America probably isn't a particularly good idea.

This makes me all the more curious why apparently your thread was shut down. You're generally pretty civil and level headed. Maybe it's because you're an old, non-binary black lesbian and the moderators aren't woke.
You can PM me and I can tell you what happened.
threads disappearing ??
No such thing.
Both are still there. Just cant open.
  • Tiny
  • 07-03-2021, 09:03 PM
Accidental Post
threads disappearing ?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
no can't open the threads. get a white page instead.

prolly a corrupted post.