Prostate or pegging providers in Dallas.

Anyone know if Dawn works out of an office or an apartment?
Dawn works out of an apartment
Thanks
I am a provider that loves to do pegging and other fetishes I also even enjoy full time role play and life style accommodations. 469 232 8656
Toys can be fun and I also really enjoy a true prostate massage! I do appreciate the recommendations since unfortunately most "encounters" that mention prostate is nothing more than a grazing of their asshole. Pretty sure most mentioning it, have zero concept of where their prostate is let along anything about a true prostate massage or milking either.

Thanks all! Originally Posted by ahhhyes
I am a provider that loves to do pegging and other fetishes I also even enjoy full time role play and life style accommodations. 469 232 8656 ps I'm fully aware of the difference between a good and bad prostate massage.
Count me on your list - experienced and have the toys
I have the toys as well as the xxxperience you seek.....

From P-massagers wands, to beads, plugs, straps, and special p-massager gloves.... even a bottle of rush to help loosen things up....

And though I'm currently in Frisco, I happen to frequent Dallas every other week by request.
when I visit,I offer that!

try
Joni Happy Massage
Lindsey Lacey
Smurfy Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank-You DallasRain!
I am here every day
With my toy collection
Website with details!
I agree.. Lindsey Lacy is a pro at this.
JHM is also very good but haven't heard from her in a while.
Yet to try Smurfy's PM and her toys.
Thanks DR for the update. Originally Posted by Speedjet

Thank-You Speedjet!
Looks like it. Sucks, I've read great things about her. Originally Posted by corona
She’s still around, and definitely can provide an awesome experience, just working through a few things
I have the toys as well as the xxxperience you seek.....

From P-massagers wands, to beads, plugs, straps, and special p-massager gloves.... even a bottle of rush to help loosen things up....

And though I'm currently in Frisco, I happen to frequent Dallas every other week by request. Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Wow…can’t get the thought of Deja getting me “poppered up” then destroying my ass!!!
Jonnahouston has a wide assortment of toys and devices at her disposal.
I have small to karge...looking for an "omg" one lol
Saw Dawn / Empress Mysti.

Wow that was fun had an amazing time.

review to come. I'm waiting a bit she said she was about to join so I'll give it a few more days
I too enjoy prostrate play, and every so often pegging. Monroe near TCU also offers this.