THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS LADIES DO NOT APPROACH!!

sorry that happen to you tatiana. Im glad you k
If that is the true story...i am so sorry! I have had a experience like that and it is devistating. I Dont doubt her.

This used to be a hobby of friends, lovers and fun....what the Hell happened? Im a fan of the old school way of things. Treat each other with respect!

We all want to be treated with respect, compassion and self worth....right?

I hear this kind of crap and it makes me not want to be apart of this community. I consider myself one of the original rat pac gals that was proud of our semi secret way of life......Im not so sure anymore.

Please lets take care of each other and stop disintegrating what we as a community once had.
I hate to think of bad treatment of anyone I am into this to enjoy the closeness that we can share. I feel that I have failed if at the end of the session we both can't part with a smile and long for the next time. Only once have I parted with a provider and felt like I had been used as an ATM machine. I have met some wonderful providers that I am anxious to see again. Because none of us will ever know the whole story I will just say be careful in the future.
This used to be a hobby of friends, lovers and fun....what the Hell happened? Im a fan of the old school way of things. Treat each other with respect!

We all want to be treated with respect, compassion and self worth....right?

I hear this kind of crap and it makes me not want to be apart of this community. I consider myself one of the original rat pac gals that was proud of our semi secret way of life......Im not so sure anymore.

Please lets take care of each other and stop disintegrating what we as a community once had. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I agree, but what I have found out in my 15+ years of hobbying is that the first 10 years, it was grand, I made a few friends, had some good times and did not have to worry about drama, YMMV and the dreaded NCNS. This thread is an example of that drama, while I cannot say the "alert" put out by the OP is true or not, only 2 people know the truth and both have different stories of the same session.

The last few years, it has all been a game of "oneupmanship" drama and agendas with the some people, not to mention, client/customer service has been very lacking, although there are a few of the ladies that are still very good.
  • cmorc
  • 03-20-2012, 10:52 PM
I knew this was going to be an issue, which is why I waited for a day or two to cool down and collect my thoughts before I finally did decide to write it. I never write bad reviews - I just don't write the review at all usually, thinking it may be a YMMV type thing. But this time I felt obligated to share, in that it WAS my experience, and if had I been warned and the behaviors started happening I would have been out of there as fast as possible. Tatianna is 5'10-11" tall and both outweighs me and over sizes me (5'2" - 135#) - I doubt I COULD pose ANY physical threat to her even if I was so inclined, which I am not. I am polite to a fault. I told her in advance that I was going to write the review, and that it wasn't going to be complementary - so I guess she had time to make things up...... The only response via email I received was to go ahead and tell people how I felt and she would take care of ME if I did. Gentlemen (and ladies) - consider the sources and make your choices. What possible motive could I have to make this stuff up!!!!! I thought this was information that I would like to have if the situations were reversed. That was all. There has never been a similar report about me that I am aware of - shoot t!he messenger if you must!
I would send that email response that you received from her to the mods, dallas@eccie.net
When dealing with board violations and issuing infractions, the protocol normally is to handle everything behind the scenes. In this case, due to the seriousness of the fake alert posted by the lady in public, we share some basics with the members of the board.

Miss tatianna angel reported this review on 03/22/2012 @ 2:29 p.m. She accused him of being a stalker and trying to bring her down. Due to the nature of her charges, I sent her a PM, letting her know it was a case of "he said" at that point, and that she could post a rebuttal in Coed. I quoted this specific guideline to her, without the highlights:

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
I don't know if she read my PM before or after she posted the alert on the reviewer, but when she replied to my message, she accused him of assaulting her during the session. She also said he was dangerous and that this encounter was the "most traumatizing experience ever" in her experience as a provider. According to her story, he also threatened to do everything to ruin her. After reading her reply, I decided I couldn't just "sit on this one" and let it unfold. I reached out to Gina@preferred411 to see if she could offer any valuable information to help with the investigation. It is important to state once again that Gina has ZERO tolerance for ladies who resort to posting fake alerts as retaliation over a negative review. She conducted her own investigation and shared her findings with me.

User cmorc and provider tatianna angel shared a series of messages through preferred411 (if you bring drama to the board and an investigation is initiated, messages with the parties in conflict become evidence), and they paint a different picture than what the lady has expressed here.

On 03/19/2012, Miss tatianna angel not only replies to his message letting her know about the review coming up, she affectionately calls him "sweetheart". She expresses how "she can't wait to see him again" and states how she enjoyed herself with him despite the circumstances of their meeting. All along, she ignores his chief complaint, which is her unprofessional behavior during the meeting. . In a nutshell, that is how she addresses him, during the several exchanges they shared.

After evaluating her duplicitous behavior, and her attempt to tarnish another member for sharing his experience with others, her membership is temporarily suspended. We hope she takes this time out to reflect on her actions, and commit to changing for the better.

Ladies and gentlemen, some basic expectations need to be met for everyone to enjoy this hobby. When one party exhibits complete disregard for the other, things usually don't turn out well. As staff, we prefer not to get involved in this type of drama; given the circumstances created by the lady, we were left with no alternative. This thread is open for discussion. Keep it on topic and civil.
Matador and Gina
Thanks for your investigation and interest. We out here in the trenches rely on you to keep the hobby safe and secure.
Matador, thanks for the transparency with your explanation and going the extra mile to find out the truth.

I am sure a lot of alerts are completely truthful, but bullshit ones like this one just take away the purpose of the alert section, other than existing as nothing more than soap opera fodder....At this hour, I think 3 out of the top 5 most recent alerts contain the same provider and all 3 alert threads just seem to be a game of, "battle of the pimps." And that's just my dumb ass opinion.

Again Matador, good job with the transparency and I think there should be more of that here instead of leaving people to speculate on the outcome of any bogus claim made by either man or woman when the true outcome may be actually known by staff.....I do realize that staff can only know so much because it's probably extremely difficult to police this zoo, but it's still nice to know when they find out the facts and concisely relay that information as Matador did so.
Not surprised at all. She shorted me on playtime during a 1-hour session, saying that MSOG was not on the menu for her "special" despite her P411 profile clearly stating that it was.
This is very disturbing! I just dont know what to say! CMORC posted a review detailing his experience and this revengeful provider falsely accuses him of assault! How dare her! Her behavior is slanderous, petty, duplicitous and unacceptable. I believe she should be on the do not see list of every hobbiest here. If she is capable of bringing false accusations of this order for a simple negative review, there is no telling what she is capable of. I believe she is unstable, unreliable, revengeful and dangerous. I hope this thread get plenty attention. Personally, I have never been witness to anything like this before here. And I hope this does not happen again. The ramifications for CMORC could have been alot more severe if the details of Tatiana's lies had not been elucidated. Poor form...poor form!
All's well that ends well. The cloud of impropriety that Tatianna caused to be pulled over CMORC has now been lifted and he has been vindicated thanks to the mods investigation.
This is why I love Gina and will bare her children if she asks me to. She's not "for the providers" just because they share a gender. In addition she'll not cover for any guy due to his patronage or #of reviews. She just does what's right.

In this case she helped turn a he said, she said into knocking a provider off her ~I'M TOO WELL REVIEWED AND HAVE SUCH A NICE RACK AND ASS TO BE QUESTIONED~ throne.

I don't do the "list" thing but I can guarantee after this showing
of her true character I wouldn't see this woman even if she paid me.
My sincere apologies to CMORC for doubting you.

XOXO
Just my .02 cents........ reading it all sounds like both sides could be true. but looks like there is much more to both sides of the story. I mean, it seems very personal and emotional drama as well. looks like they have a relationship beyond seeing each other just this once. Looks like she could have seen him more than once and this time they got into it. Just only an observation.